Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Chad or Earl, biggest turncoat?
Earl. We actually offered his kid.

Chad kid didnt get an offer and the kid was mad at um which led to us losing other kids down the road and his second son.

Earl was at um events talking about how his son wasnt being recruited whole time we never were a factor in his recruitment. Before the bama d-ck riding he was lsu bound.

Chad's kid was begging for an offer.

Advertisement
As I sat in the stands at the Alabama game in Georgia I couldn’t believe some of the racial slurs I heard from that fan base. I got curious and researched when that school became integrated. 1970. I couldn’t imagine sending my son to place.
To be fair, we didn't move a whole lot quicker in those days

UM signed its first black player in 1967 (two years after the great Larry Little from Booker T finished his career at Bethune-Cookman),

UF and FSU followed suit in '68.

Miami in the 1960's was a lot more like everywhere else in "Dixie" as opposed to the diverse international hub it is today.

Here is UF's helmet in the 1962 Gator Bowl as well as a link to an article on integration in FL college football.

GatorFootballHelmet1962GatorBowl.jpg

LINK: Florida Black Football Pioneers

Earl. We actually offered his kid.

Chad kid didnt get an offer and the kid was mad at um which led to us losing other kids down the road and his second son.

Earl was at um events talking about how his son wasnt being recruited whole time we never were a factor in his recruitment. Before the bama d-ck riding he was lsu bound.

Chad's kid was begging for an offer.

That’s how I remember it; thank u. I didn’t like Chad’s actions afterwards, but I would be salty as a parent & alum for the HC not remotely sniffing at my kid when he’s a P5 caliber player.

Earl, man, I dunno wtf bro was/is on. Dude came to a low key town hall event for former players to talk about the State of The U, and blood still sucking off Bama?!

That’s how I remember it; thank u. I didn’t like Chad’s actions afterwards, but I would be salty as a parent & alum for the HC not remotely sniffing at my kid when he’s a P5 caliber player.

Earl, man, I dunno wtf bro was/is on. Dude came to a low key town hall event for former players to talk about the State of The U, and blood still sucking off Bama?!

He refers to Saban as "the goat" the man never wanted his kid to come here. Ricks and Fegans are going to take his kids shine, shame.

Advertisement
Chad or Earl, biggest turncoat?

Bruh I remember Chad tweeting something along the lines of “Man seeing FSU down bad like this is bad for CFB idc what ya’ll say”. Like bruh, what? Aren’t you a Cane? Ever since then dude has been outta there for me plus he openly has pushed kids away from what some people down there have told me. So to answer your question, HIM.

Bruh I remember Chad tweeting something along the lines of “Man seeing FSU down bad like this is bad for CFB idc what ya’ll say”. Like bruh, what? Aren’t you a Cane? Ever since then dude has been outta there for me plus he openly has pushed kids away from what some people down there have told me. So to answer your question, HIM.
**** chad wilson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember reading an article that Wilson never finished his degree, but because Miami set up a program that players could come back to finish for free, he was able to take advantage years later. Another ungrateful SOB.

lmao, see ya in the portal next year jr!
Yeah the word on him is he's not a difference maker like that on the next level and just is ahead of other kids because of where he plays and him being groomed at the position by his father. Once others catch up in those area's he will be just avg.

Yeah the word on him is he's not a difference maker like that on the next level and just is ahead of other kids because of where he plays and him being groomed at the position by his father. Once others catch up in those area's he will be just avg.
honestly I didn't even know that context, I was just referring to good ol saban telling eli ricks to annouce his transfer to alabama after all the bama kids signed up

about as deceitful as it gets

Advertisement
Back