Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

honestly I didn't even know that context, I was just referring to good ol saban telling eli ricks to annouce his transfer to alabama after all the bama kids signed up

about as deceitful as it

honestly I didn't even know that context, I was just referring to good ol saban telling eli ricks to annouce his transfer to alabama after all the bama kids signed up

about as deceitful as it gets
I heard he dates Patrick Surtain Jr sister and really idolizes him. He's Patrick Surtain Jr Jr 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Bruh I remember Chad tweeting something along the lines of “Man seeing FSU down bad like this is bad for CFB idc what ya’ll say”. Like bruh, what? Aren’t you a Cane? Ever since then dude has been outta there for me plus he openly has pushed kids away from what some people down there have told me. So to answer your question, HIM.
Chad is a mark *** ******.

17D2FC2C-CD66-4E47-AE2F-F55D7B57DE6A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t want to see this thread again, only checked because I thought maybe Choad Jr had entered the portal this soon. Was planning to LMAO.

Fūck this hoe. I said almost from the very beginning he was never coming, Manny or no Manny.

I’ll tell you something else had everything that is happening now, let’s call it the turnaround, had happened two years ago, they still wouldn’t have come. They made up their mind years ago, imo.

Advertisement
Not to be a **** but does this kid really have a big market/audience for NIL potential? He's likely a backup nickel corner this year. Not hating just don't see an immediate path to NIL deals paying off.
If he was at Miami, he would've already had an NIL deal.... He's "searching" for one now. Good luck to him.

Advertisement
Back