Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

It’s a blessing that junior isn’t coming here. And that’s not a knock on him, he’s a good player. I just don’t want senior anywhere near this program.
Said that a few days ago. Would rather not hear from this dude again. Making the kids recruiting about him. Wilson 2.0. Former canes who seem to wanna re live their childhood through kids. Bums

Advertisement
Everette is going to UGA, Jackson is going to USC, and Harris is going to TAMU.

Bama mods have even said that Everette is going to UGA and that Bama isnt pushing.

Little is going to Bama. Kid seems like a good kid who has gone through the process in a quiet and mature fashion from what I’ve seen/read. It’s pops who has seemingly ruined the perception lol.

Glad you mentioned it. I keep thinking EL2 is the one that's the issue but I don't think he's hogged much of the spot light like his attention seeking dad has. Good riddance to senior.

Said that a few days ago. Would rather not hear from this dude again. Making the kids recruiting about him. Wilson 2.0. Former canes who seem to wanna re live their childhood through kids. Bums
I'll say this though, with Wilson, there was a backstory with Golden not offering Quincy at his desired position (CB), or something along those lines. I don't remember Chad Wilson being too vocal during both of their respective recruitments and ultimately let them make their own decision.

If reality is different, than I will gladly stand corrected.

Advertisement
Little is going to Bama. Kid seems like a good kid who has gone through the process in a quiet and mature fashion from what I’ve seen/read. It’s pops who has seemingly ruined the perception lol.
What is Earl Sr's issue with The U?

The "gurus" at 247 got Jr as a Top 75 recruit nationally, but going through this thread some folks seem kind of down on him as a prospect.

Is he just overrated or are there some sour grapes because his old man has been pushing him to Bama?

Advertisement
I'll say this though, with Wilson, there was a backstory with Golden not offering Quincy at his desired position (CB), or something along those lines. I don't remember Chad Wilson being too vocal during both of their respective recruitments and ultimately let them make their own decision.

If reality is different, than I will gladly stand corrected.
You're right in that there are differences but Chad did deservedly become Choad in the eyes of this fanbase for more than valid reasons. Ol' Earl is definitely much more a helicopter parent though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
God**** it. Where do I sign up to watch this happen?

Anyone remember the name of the kid from Spanish River a few years ago who ended up waiting a while to get in?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You mean the kid who took a grey shirt from Bama even though he had legit offers from everywhere

Advertisement
Back