Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

I don't think anyone knows what Earl Jr wants. He never speaks. He wasn't even around tonight and apparently, came in late last night when mario was there. It was just Earl Sr. and Mario. Then Jr got home and spoke with them. To me, Sr talks a good show about how it's "his son's decision" but it doesn't really feel like that. Dad's too caught up in Bama...
If you watched that FOOTBALLVILLE interview it was painfully obvious.

Earl Jr may have said 3 words THE ENTIRE VIDEO...AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS INTERVIEW...and it was over an hour long. lol'

Ive said it from jump...Its Earl Little SR's second recruitment.

Advertisement
I know you were a fan of Huff but its time to realize he was a major bust. Doesn’t have the frame to hold up at LB & is as undisciplined a player as you can find.
I wasnt a fan of him i know him.

I stated when he signed that he would need 2-3 years of development because i know how much he weighed. He cant hold on to weight or put on much ...but NO lbs look good in Mannys scheme and he doesnt play...Only special teams and he is just excited to play and trying hard to do anything..which has led to Penalties.

Its crazy he is considered a bust and TAC isnt. Im high on BOTH kids,....and none of got regular snaps.

I stated when he signed that he would need 2-3 years of development because i know how much he weighed. He cant hold on to weight or put on much ...but NO lbs look good in Mannys scheme and he doesnt play...Only special teams and he is just excited to play and trying hard to do anything..which has led to Penalties.

Its crazy he is considered a bust and TAC isnt. Im high on BOTH kids,....and none of got regular snaps.
Huff sticking around w Mario?

Got ya.

For whatever reason I thought you were high on him.

Good assessment IMO.

Probably. If jr is here he this weekend I think he’s here

I doubt that. Little has not been a high priority for bama since week 1 started. I think little could be a good player but hes a little over hyped, dad has been pushing jr
Got ya.

For whatever reason I thought you were high on him.

Good assessment IMO.

I was. Im the one that intially posted him on the board BEFORE he got any offers. And when he was committed i would always say he should be slotted for striker as i knew his frame.

The penalties are HIM TRYING to do something with what little play he got. I mean Chase Smith couldnt get on the field either. Lb recruiting, evals, rotation swere a cluster ****.

He can have a role here... but he is sort of like a slower Weaver Twins if you guys can remember them.

Advertisement

Huff plays hard that’s for sure. First guy down every time on ST. Just got the reign in them emotions that cost penalties. Not every kid will be a superstar but you need athletes like huff on the team.

LOL. He started 31 games for a top 5 program in three years and led the UGA defense in PBU's his last year. He was the 33rd pick in the NFL Draft. Which means, in draft value, he panned out at a 5-star level as there are more than 33 kids awarded 5 stars in each class. He signed a $9M+ rookie deal with over $7M guaranteed.

If you want to nitpick a case that he slightly under-performed his HS rep, I get it. But JAG? Way, way overboard.

If you're just salty cause he shunned us... I'm with you.
They gotta let that hurt go....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’ll go to Bama, end up in the portal after a year or 2 then his pops will be begging Mario to bring him here. I quit keep up with Earl Jr recruitment when I realized it was Sr living through his son.
I’m repeating myself: I don’t think Earl Jr. is that good. Let’s see how it works out wherever he chooses.

Advertisement
Feels like it’s too late in the game but at least we are in the game.
He’s actually the one guy I think we may land. Kelly is in the boat, obviously, but I don’t expect to land any of the 5* guys - just not enough time imo.

Campbell has been decent in the NFL so far. Obviously, in college, he was struggling at times, but the draft position was warranted. There is just too much natural talent here to overlook.

Playing in the Giants defense is not that easy. Theres a lot of New England in that scheme, a lot of Cover 1 Man and lot of disguises. You need to communicate really well, because its about as complex as it gets. And you gotta be able to tackle.

Advertisement
Back