Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silk?? Punch yourself in the ****. That dude is a fan. Period. A fan. What he says doesn’t mean a ******* thing. Don’t ever bring that **** up on this board ever again.
U obviously missed the point.

It's funny u let a fan get u in your feelings though.

Advertisement
The point is you’re talking about what a gator fanboy said. Nobody cares.

Nobody takes Silk seriously when dude drives across town to settle a twitter beef mano-a-mano, all the while live tweeting, and then backed out last minute cause he said he was slipping too much on his Dollar General slides. 100% true story.

Silk?? Punch yourself in the ****. That dude is a fan. Period. A fan. What he says doesn’t mean a ******* thing. Don’t ever bring that **** up on this board ever again.
Silk’s the dude that drove 45 minutes to fight a guy or something. Lol @OriginalCanesCanesCanes likely remembers the story.

Edit: OCCC beat me to it.

Advertisement
SR has been a joke during this recruitment… the sad part is his son seems level headed and going about his business the right way… kid doesn’t wanna be here.. good for him it’s his decisions do what feels right to you.. and guess what we are doing what we will need to do too meaning recruitment other players

Advertisement
Didn’t have any idea. All I remember is that he got caught and convicted. That feels like it was forever ago. I just reread about it. I forgot how brutal it was. That had to be a life-changing event for Earl Little to find that.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that stays with you for life.

That chump bludgeoned them so bad that their faces were unrecognizable.

They can't execute that coward fast enough fast enough for me, wish I could do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait what? Where was I for this?
lol idk but it was def over a year ago. Not much else to add but legit some dude (think fsu fan) was fighting with a UF fan and they were just chirping on twitter, not even bad, Sikk then randomly jumps in, he wasn't even in the original argument. it got to the point of "send your address" dude dropped his location, Sikk drove his fat a$$ like an hour away posting updates, got to the gate or entrance of what looked like apartments, took a pic, then said, and pretty sure this is a direct quote or close to it: "Dude came outstide and started running, i fell chasing him, sprained my ankle chasing that *****, showed up in slippers cus it was light work, gotta wear jordans next time, got a jammed toe and high ankle sprain, out 3-4 weeks" then posted a pic of some dollar general slides.

The dude tweeted back saying he stepped to him at the gate and he didnt swing and if he did he would miss with his sorry a$$ accuracy like UF's QB's

end story lol

This thread needs to be closed, my god I have never seen so many grown ups so infatuated with a man and his son.
its kinda weird.

Is this the same player who someone labeled a "slow midget*" and it kicked off a firestorm of die! die! die!... NO, you DiE! DIE! DIE?

Im just too lazy to look it up.

*makes me giggle, we need to add it to the approved slapdick** list

**keep'n real for Mklein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back