Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much......the top teams in general do that. If DJ Ivey went to OSU he would be DJ Ivey not Malcolm Jenkins. That's just what I believe. Teams come in here take who they want and leave.....it happened back in the day to but now evals are way better. Back then we had the best evals and others didn't know wtf they were doing. Now it's the opposite....they always got who they wanted but now they are relatively accurate.
They pretty much still take Studs and leave.

Mannny has done a solid job getting better classes, and signing more South Florida talent:

Don Chaney
Jaylan Knighton
James Williams
Leonard Taylor

With that said Florida paid up and took Jason Marshall, Bama paid up and took Jacorey Brooks and Dallas Turner, and Clemson grabbed Marcus Tate. You could make an argument those 4 plus James and Leonard were the top 6 players in South Florida this cycle.

All 4 of those STUDS that left South Florida would more than likely start at Miami in 2022. If Zion leaves early, you wouldve inserted Tate. We lose our top 3 CB's insert Marshall, that is how you replace talent keep moving without dropping off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What did the vip scoop say about earl
Alabama landing some of South Florida's top talent is an annual tradition at this point. The Crimson Tide has signed some of its best players from the region year after year. Recently we saw Patrick Surtain II -- a Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage product -- drafted by the Denver Broncos in the first round of the NFL Draft last week. A fellow American Heritage standout in four-star cornerback Earl Little Jr. has the Crimson Tide high among his consideration, and spoke with Nick Saban during the draft on Thursday night.

“Shoot, me knowing Pat since I was little, and him going to my same high school, and him going to Alabama, the same team I’m getting recruited by, it was awesome,” Little said. “I’m up next. Him being able to do it going to Alabama, like why not me? I can do the same thing and go to the next level like he did. It was pretty awesome.”

I'm placing a 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction in favor of Alabama landing Little at this point in time, despite the fact he doesn't plan on announcing until the All-American Bowl this winter.

Other schools in consideration include Florida, Florida State, LSU, Miami, and USC.

The Hurricanes legacy will be in Tuscaloosa on June 17 and 18. He'll also officially visit UA for the LSU game this fall.

Alabama landing some of South Florida's top talent is an annual tradition at this point. The Crimson Tide has signed some of its best players from the region year after year. Recently we saw Patrick Surtain II -- a Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage product -- drafted by the Denver Broncos in the first round of the NFL Draft last week. A fellow American Heritage standout in four-star cornerback Earl Little Jr. has the Crimson Tide high among his consideration, and spoke with Nick Saban during the draft on Thursday night.

“Shoot, me knowing Pat since I was little, and him going to my same high school, and him going to Alabama, the same team I’m getting recruited by, it was awesome,” Little said. “I’m up next. Him being able to do it going to Alabama, like why not me? I can do the same thing and go to the next level like he did. It was pretty awesome.”

I'm placing a 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction in favor of Alabama landing Little at this point in time, despite the fact he doesn't plan on announcing until the All-American Bowl this winter.

Other schools in consideration include Florida, Florida State, LSU, Miami, and USC.

The Hurricanes legacy will be in Tuscaloosa on June 17 and 18. He'll also officially visit UA for the LSU game this fall.
The cycle of soflo kids heading to Bama is deeply engrained at this point due to the success of their program during Sabag’s tenure. Breaking that cycle will be nearly impossible until Saban retires and depending on his replacement, may still continue for the foreseeable future.

Mannny has done a solid job getting better classes, and signing more South Florida talent:

Don Chaney
Jaylan Knighton
James Williams
Leonard Taylor

With that said Florida paid up and took Jason Marshall, Bama paid up and took Jacorey Brooks and Dallas Turner, and Clemson grabbed Marcus Tate. You could make an argument those 4 plus James and Leonard were the top 6 players in South Florida this cycle.

All 4 of those STUDS that left South Florida would more than likely start at Miami in 2022. If Zion leaves early, you wouldve inserted Tate. We lose our top 3 CB's insert Marshall, that is how you replace talent keep moving without dropping off.
U can't lose those kids u mentioned. Diaz has done a better job I agree but those names u mentioned we needed them like right now. Cause if one is a monster or first rounder that's huge for the image of the school.

Advertisement

F him....

Don Chaney
Jaylan Knighton
James Williams
Leonard Taylor

If Manny recruits like he did 2021 for the next 2 years we will be rolling.. we let some get away but we signed a lot of impact players at key positions.. get the CB and LB room back to Miami standards and we're fine

The cycle of soflo kids heading to Bama is deeply engrained at this point due to the success of their program during Sabag’s tenure. Breaking that cycle will be nearly impossible until Saban retires and depending on his replacement, may still continue for the foreseeable future.
Natalie Portman GIF

Advertisement
I doubt he's able to commit to LSU or Bama, he would have done it already.

FSU is a dump so he probably ends up at UFag

Advertisement
I'm already waiting for the we have the same talent as bama excuse we just didn't run RPO better then they did. When they r bigger faster n stronger.....just like when we were bigger faster and stronger then Nebraska with Coker as HC.

I doubt he's able to commit to LSU or Bama, he would have done it already.

FSU is a dump so he probably ends up at UFag
I think he can commit to Bama now. Who knows though if he is wants to draw the recruitment out all long.

Advertisement
Spells, Rogers, and Feagon... let’s get it!
But why do we have to settle this bihh got me wanting to throw up it's sickening beyond this point we always settling Manny and staff put your **** foots on their necks and stand yall ground for some of this top talent in our backyard..

“That was pretty cool getting a call from a man like that, especially of that caliber,” Little told BamaOnLine.“I’ve been talking to Coach (Jay) Valai all week. Me and him have just been going over stuff, going over the defense, stuff like that. He said Coach Saban was gonna call me as soon at Pat got drafted because he sees me as another type of dude like Pat was at Alabama.
He sounds surprised that Saban called him yet I was led to believe they were besties who talked for hours daily and the problem was that Manny didn't call personally.

But why do we have to settle this bihh got me wanting to throw up it's sickening beyond this point we always settling Manny and staff put your **** foots on their necks and stand yall ground for some of this top talent in our backyard..
It’s not settling. The talents I mentioned actually looks better and faster than Little. Not even close to settling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back