Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
MAN F.UC.K THIS ***** AND HIS DADDY STOP GIVING THIS H.O.E *** F.U.CK ***** ATTENTION THAT'S WHAT HE WANT.

IF THAT ***** SIGN HE SIGN IF HE DON'T ....DEN CRY TWO TEARS IN A BUCKET F.UC.K IT.

I SMELL PUSSIOR IN THIS THREAD CANES FANS DON'T DO H.OE **** WE LEAVE THAT TO GATOR AND NOLES FANS.

I want to see how the narrative changes and dudes start pulling excuses out of their asses if the new DB coaches don't get the top rated DB's in their own backyard. We're all aware of the vitriol and ***** Mike received for not locking down the top DB recruits in south Florida.
Mike coached them for ****’s sake

Advertisement
MAN F.UC.K THIS ***** AND HIS DADDY STOP GIVING THIS H.O.E *** F.U.CK ***** ATTENTION THAT'S WHAT HE WANT.

IF THAT ***** SIGN HE SIGN IF HE DON'T ....DEN CRY TWO TEARS IN A BUCKET F.UC.K IT.

I SMELL PUSSIOR IN THIS THREAD CANES FANS DON'T DO H.OE **** WE LEAVE THAT TO GATOR AND NOLES FANS.
Seems like something I may have to agree with....

This kid aint coming even with TRob, bama to tough to overcome. They are like us in 2000, Butch walks in the room your a Cane easily

We keep thinking we’re in a good spot because we have highly rated recruits talking and tweeting and saying they’re gonna to OV. And also because of Trob.

But let’s s wait and see until the dead period gets lifted and they start taking unofficials to the sec McDonald’s bag schools.

It’s obvious where this kid and his father want him to play at and I’ve been critical about it as well. But If he’s not a take for Bama then we better put a full court press on Jr because all the dudes we are after might stop answereing calls when the sec boosters get a hold of them. Bond was just at Bama. Wilson, Rogers, and Humphries are going to be hot commodities for all the front runners.

How many times have we had dudes allegedly locked up only to lose them after they go for a few visits.

look at Donell Harris for example. He was helping Miami recruit and talking trash on Twitter to anybody who D committed.
He did a complete 180 after he visited Alabama and UGA And went from class ambassador To making fun of Miami every chance he could on social media.

Last edited:
We keep thinking we’re in a good spot because we have highly rated recruits talking and tweeting and saying they’re gonna to OV. And also because of Trob.

But let’s s wait and see until the dead period gets lifted and they start taking unofficials to the sec McDonald’s bag schools.

It’s obvious where this kid and his father want him to play yet and I’ve been critical about it as well but If he’s not a take for Bama then we better put a full court press because all the dudes we are after might stop answereing calls when the sec boosters get a hold of them. Bond was just at Bama. Wilson, Rogers, and Humphries are going to be hot commodities for all the front runners.

How many times have we had dudes allegedly locked up only to lose them after they go for a few visits.

look at Donell Harris for example. He was helping Miami recruit and talking trash on Twitter to anybody who D committed.
He did a complete 180 after he visited Alabama and UGA And went from class ambassador To making fun of Miami every chance he could on social media.
Money talks and bull**** walks

Advertisement
Yea let's ignore the other kids we are doing work on because a former Cane and his son are acting like little SEC groupies. You notice how they never have anything good to say about Miami but they can talk up that dumpster fire in Tally lol
Take a joke man, not that deep.

Advertisement
My recollection is Earl Little Sr. went to Michigan out of high school. Did not work out for him there. UM gave him a second chance, and he balled out. Earl Sr. owes UM a lot IMO. If his kid ain't coming, he should let UM know and make sure his kid is respectful. Playing to "Gator Nation" is disrespectful.

Advertisement
I want to see how the narrative changes and dudes start pulling excuses out of their asses if the new DB coaches don't get the top rated DB's in their own backyard. We're all aware of the vitriol and ***** Mike received for not locking down the top DB recruits in south Florida.
LOL @ this. What narrative gonna change...if we can land our functional targets.
Already DVD has likely been on more guys than Rumph typically is this time of year.
Mike received vitrrol foor not landing any top db recruits period not just in south florida. Around this time we would likely have a wing t rb committed as one of our cb commits, and be fully lubbed up for Earl Little Jr while not knowing who Spells was....on the same team lmao

Little is a good player, in my opinion, someone called him a glorified Couch in this thread I would honestly take that. But bruh always has an excuse to not like Miami it seems lol. I'm from the West Coast, USC literally gets their pick of who they want at DB and still has not produced a really good DB in some time. Adoree Jackson literally is still in the league because he's a freak athlete, not a good corner. He talked up UF saying his relationship with Marco and Marco saying how good of a school it is when every UF fan hated Marco and his dad. Lastly, two of the DBs he named from FSU literally went undrafted or hella low in the draft and aren't even in the league LMAO
Thats how you know its all about clout..social media hype for him.

He listed alot of kids that had local clout went elsewhere n sh*tted on themselves..ESPECIALLY the 2 fsu kids mentioned...no uf fan likes marco wilson ..at all.

Wh you guys are hung up on Little must be becuase who his dad is.....because he is jst a solid player with potential. He isnt Tyrique Stevenson or typical elite s.fla db type

Thats how you know its all about clout..social media hype for him.

He listed alot of kids that had local clout went elsewhere n sh*tted on themselves..ESPECIALLY the 2 fsu kids mentioned...no uf fan likes marco wilson ..at all.

Wh you guys are hung up on Little must be becuase who his dad is.....because he is jst a solid player with potential. He isnt Tyrique Stevenson or typical elite s.fla db type
Lmao I was just going to post, who the **** cares. 😂 He’s solid, but he’s not a program changer. If he wants to be at Miami great, if not... next. What the **** 😂 he’s not Leonard, Don or Tyrique for ***** sake. My lord what’s wrong with you people. Freak out over anyone else lmao he’s a south Florida four star. This isn’t Wyoming or North Dakota. He’s not a unicorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back