E11 Finals...Watch Kaaya do some ****...

You know ESPN is going to highlight the kids that they have ranked higher on their board to justify their rankings...

then they will give a little love to a low ranked kid...still good stuff to watch kids put in work...

I think Tim Tebow was an Elite 11 QB??? Look at him...

I think we got what we need at QB Kaaya and Olsen is money in the bank

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last year everyone got a good amount of face time this year they literally focused on 5 kids out of the 18, plus they only showed those five kids selections, no mention of the other kids that were selected, that is seriously messed up on ESPNs part

So was mark sanchez and matt barkley I believe. Wanna know how to stoo the madness? Beat the SEC so people stop believing they're the cream of the crop.

You know ESPN is going to highlight the kids that they have ranked higher on their board to justify their rankings...

then they will give a little love to a low ranked kid...still good stuff to watch kids put in work...

Or maybe, for some weird reason, ESPN thinks their more highly rated prospects are better than their more lowly rated prospects.

Advertisement
So was mark sanchez and matt barkley I believe. Wanna know how to stoo the madness? Beat the SEC so people stop believing they're the cream of the crop.

Pretty sure this wouldn't even help. 110k screaming yahoos weekly spend there last dollar on a ticket to the show or a SabaNation t-shirt, while their dentist hasn't seen them in years. Emmert and the ESPN exec's are feeding the beast. When Miami returns to prominence, it will help keeping other kids in the ACC. It's a trickle down effect that will take a minute, but doubt it helps what those experts Palmer and Pollard think.

Or maybe, for some weird reason, ESPN thinks their more highly rated prospects are better than their more lowly rated prospects.

I guess that's why Shawn white won lolol

Some of these kids do not always translate to the next level or even to the nfl

Stephen Morris is a **** of an example

Kaaya's named wasn't even mentioned once. The only time you saw it was when it was on his shirt in a 2 sec clip or when the names were ranked on the board.

They didn't just highlight the higher rated kids tho...

They followed these guys...and these guys only.

Manny Wilkins - #12 QB DT - 4 star Arizona St commit
David Blough - #33 QB PP - 3 star Purdue commit
Deshaun Watson - #1 QB DT - 4 star Clemson commit
Will Grier - #2 QB DT - 4 star UF commit
Shaun White - #16 QB PP - 4 star Auburn commit

They just picked random dudes it seemed. Very odd that they would do such a ****** job. Will not watch again.

Kaaya's named wasn't even mentioned once. The only time you saw it was when it was on his shirt in a 2 sec clip or when the names were ranked on the board.

They didn't just highlight the higher rated kids tho...

They followed these guys...and these guys only.

Manny Wilkins - #12 QB DT - 4 star Arizona St commit
David Blough - #33 QB PP - 3 star Purdue commit
Deshaun Watson - #1 QB DT - 4 star Clemson commit
Will Grier - #2 QB DT - 4 star UF commit
Shaun White - #16 QB PP - 4 star Auburn commit

They just picked random dudes it seemed. Very odd that they would do such a ****ty job. Will not watch again.

i doubt even kaaya or his mom knew he would be ignored in the show. they were both talking it up on twitter. they probably had stuff on him, just decided not to use it. horrible show.

Advertisement
Theyve made it into a sob story cheesefest. They went with the kids with the most compelling stories. They should go more into a skills, scrimmage, and mental testing competition and rate the best

Advertisement
Back