E11 Finals...Watch Kaaya do some ****...

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
This Sunday night at 8 pm on ESPNU E11 finals episode 1 is on. Just a heads up. Watched Olsen go thru it last year...good stuff.

Advertisement
I know we all thought we had two studs coming in back to back with Marve and Jacory but I really think Kaaya and Olsen will do great things here.

Advertisement
SMH: Who the **** did the editing?!? Will Muschamp! It's like the Will Grier elite 11 show!

Advertisement
Funny thing is that Kaaya even won the Golden Gun award an they snub him in the editing of the show what pure BS, just to get ratings with all that SEC love.

I was going in on this on my twitter this wasn't the ******* elite11 show it was the life and time of Will Grier smh. ESPN gets worse every day

Advertisement
Pretty poorly done fluff program. I almost never tune to ESPN but when I do I am reminded of the kind of crap product they put out nowadays. I really hope the new Fox channel takes off and avoids this kind of no-content time killer.

you act surprised ESPN pumps up the SEC kids. There's no sport that the networks influence more than CFB

Advertisement
i watched five minutes and turned it off because i had a feeling this would happen, except i was thinking "I'm not gonna watch an hour of this to see one minute of kaaya" apparently he didn't even get that SMH

Espn is an infomercial for all things sec. During the opening they were hyping the grier kid even when he did poorly. Its no use expect this the rest of college year...they MAy speoak bout oregonsome but I fully expect sec pumping

F@#$ those dirtbags. I wish Kaaya and Grier would meet up 3 years from now. Uf wouldn't stand a chance.

Advertisement
Back