Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
anyone who has 7700 replies on this board, either:

a) get a ******* job
b) find a hobby
who is that GIF

Advertisement
So where’s he land on the depth chart? Haven’t really paid attention to this guy much. I’m assuming behind Porter and Brown?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So where’s he land on the depth chart? Haven’t really paid attention to this guy much. I’m assuming behind Porter and Brown?
Got to take the human/social element of him playing for his DC and DB coach in account, most situations like that he gonna be given EVERY chance to shine and get a starting spot.

CB2 ahead of Brown imo, but we’ll see. At worst CB3

Do you (or anyone else) have more info (video, times, etc.) on this kid?outside of what a Google search can net, I’m unfamiliar. But, I’ve spent months talking about how we need at least a Nickel and likely a Boundary Safety who can play man in specific situations. Powell can’t do both and we shouldn’t be on a razor’s edge praying for his health. I’m just happy the ‘staff is happy with what we’ve got’ messages would be undercut. That was some wild stuff the staff was feeding the media/insiders.

Advertisement
Do you (or anyone else) have more info (video, times, etc.) on this kid?outside of what a Google search can net, I’m unfamiliar. But, I’ve spent months talking about how we need at least a Nickel and likely a Boundary Safety who can play man in specific situations. Powell can’t do both and we shouldn’t be on a razor’s edge praying for his health. I’m just happy the ‘staff is happy with what we’ve got’ messages would be undercut. That was some wild stuff the staff was feeding the media/insiders.
They are happy with the Top 3 corners but need more guys who can play man. Hill would potentially allow someone like Brown or Porter to play more nickel.

Brown to me is the guy with a chance to be a true impact player.

I’m sure guys like Memnon would have more but here’s what I found

Nice! So does he have any history with our staff at all?
Crossover with both Guidry and Chevis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back