Advertisement
apparently he is committing.

Dumb And Dumber GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
anyone who has 7700 replies on this board, either:

a) get a ******* job
b) find a hobby
Hilarious that JZCane aka AustinCane who has 6,000 posts and probably thousands on his old account liked this post. Loser lives on here and is miserable.

Also, idk who the **** you think you are saying this. You are basically talking **** to half of the board. You aren’t tough…

Hilarious that JZCane aka AustinCane who has 6,000 posts and probably thousands on his old account liked this post. Loser lives on here and is miserable.

Also, idk who the **** you think you are saying this. You are basically talking **** to half of the board. You aren’t tough…
You are like the anti geddy. He’s very nice you’re always ****ed off lol

Advertisement
They are happy with the Top 3 corners but need more guys who can play man. Hill would potentially allow someone like Brown or Porter to play more nickel.

Brown to me is the guy with a chance to be a true impact player.
At Nickel or CB2
They shouldn’t be happy with the top 3 because we’ve needed someone who can be in the top 3 for certain coverages. Specifically, someone who helps us not get picked on (especially inside) in twins looks. Either someone needs to replace Powell at Nickel so he can move to Safety, or someone needs to be a good enough Boundary Safety against twins so that Powell can stay there. Hoping this Marshall kid can contribute to that shuffling. I won’t pretend to know enough about him to say.
How do we feel about Brown playing Nickel?

At Nickel or CB2

How do we feel about Brown playing Nickel?
I keep hearing about it, but gotta see it for myself. Unfair to project what he’ll look like this year given that he’s got a new technical coach. Maybe he makes a technical leap. Who knows.

I don’t know what Guidry is going to do with coverages, either. Is he gonna split the field and play man to the boundary and pattern match to the field? Is he gonna go more Quarters? Will we have a better Edge upfield rush this upcoming season? Will Bain slide inside on passing downs and disrupt everything, which means possibly more 7 man coverages?

Everyone keeps acknowledging we need man coverage guys, but we weren’t great in zone, either. And, that was before Guidry said f this and went heavy man for stretches. Last season, it felt like free money for opponents’ inside WRs. Often times, I wondered why they didn’t just take the free money. Gotta fix that or embrace shoot outs. I’m not scared to win 38-34 games, so long as we manage the end of halves/games better.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back