Dymond Lee

CaneDro

Junior
Are we forgetting about this kid ? He is a MONSTER at WR, I remember watching kaaya's highlights and this kid was his main reciever as a SOPHMORE lined up vs adoree jackson (PAC12 Defensive rookie of the year) in the state championship game and kid burned him all game, I hope this is the one out of state kid we take at WR.

Advertisement
The name alone. Kid could either be the next frontman for Van Halen or a stripper.

Advertisement
while he's nice, no reason to leave dade/broward/PB for a WR , especially this cycle. Absolutely loaded this year

Dionte Mullins
Sam Bruce
Ahmmon Richards

Freddie Pinder
Binjimin Victor
Cavin Ridley
Steven Newbold
Keyshawn Young
Darnell Salomon
Dredrick Snelson
Brandon Johnson

Any of those kids are "Miami caliber."

Those guy is awesome but this WR class is LOADED.. 2015 was the year of the DB, 2016 is the year of the WR... Need to get 5-6 of those guys from here

Advertisement
After the way recruiting went this year we'll be lucky to get 2 of them bottom line is we got to get to the ACC championship game this year and the rest will take care of itself

while he's nice, no reason to leave dade/broward/PB for a WR , especially this cycle. Absolutely loaded this year

Dionte Mullins
Sam Bruce
Ahmmon Richards

Freddie Pinder
Binjimin Victor
Cavin Ridley
Steven Newbold
Keyshawn Young
Darnell Salomon
Dredrick Snelson
Brandon Johnson

I don't think it will be wise to wait until Bruce and Richards have decommitted and half of the that list is committed to FSU, UF and the SEC to look to cultivate the relationship though.

There is a very good chance he is one of the three best that will actually come to miami because of Kayaa after the season we are about to have. There was no need to leave dade/broward/pb for DB's this year, but we cannot recruit for **** with the local kids that are worth a **** to teams that contend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
No Dade & Broward are rich with Receiver's for 2016, but not so much with Running Back's..

According to Rivals, for 2016 of the Top 30 RB's in the Country only 1 is from the state of Florida...

Golden had 4 of the top 25 RB's for 2015 basically wrapped up and only 1 Stuck...

It's Really Sad what he is Doing to this Program.. To think that there is no experienced QB behind Kaaya, that there's only 4 RB's, or 12 LBer's on the roster is Ridiculous... Alabama has 17 LBer's, FSU has 15 LBer's..

Golden could leave this team more Depleted then when Shannon left.. It's just amazing that both the Administration & Board of Trustees don't see this.. They should hire an independent evaluator to see just how much Golden is costing this University!!!

Dionte Mullins
Sam Bruce
Ahmmon Richards

Freddie Pinder
Binjimin Victor
Cavin Ridley
Steven Newbold
Keyshawn Young
Darnell Salomon
Dredrick Snelson
Brandon Johnson

I don't think it will be wise to wait until Bruce and Richards have decommitted and half of the that list is committed to FSU, UF and the SEC to look to cultivate the relationship though.

There is a very good chance he is one of the three best that will actually come to miami because of Kayaa after the season we are about to have. There was no need to leave dade/broward/pb for DB's this year, but we cannot recruit for **** with the local kids that are worth a **** to teams that contend.

This man speaks the truth. Listen to him.

Folden's got a much better chance of Kaaya landing Lee than he does of holding onto local commits.

Advertisement
I doubt we get Bruce, Ridley, or Snelson. (Bruce to UF, and Ridley to Bama. Snelson to tOSU?).
But we better keep Richards and Mullins.
Then I'd take Salomon, Victor, Pinder, Lee, Swain (In this Order).

Ideally, We'd get Richards, Mullins, Snelson, Bruce, Salomon, and maybe Victor/Pinder.

I doubt we get Bruce, Ridley, or Snelson. (Bruce to UF, and Ridley to Bama. Snelson to tOSU?).
But we better keep Richards and Mullins.
Then I'd take Salomon, Victor, Pinder, Lee, Swain (In this Order).

Ideally, We'd get Richards, Mullins, Snelson, Bruce, Salomon, and maybe Victor/Pinder.

I think Bruce is a lock now that Beard is the WR coach. Agree on Ridley. Sorta agree on Snelson. Not over yet for him.

Advertisement
Back