2024 Dylan Williams 4* LB from CA (is a Duck)

Advertisement
Thank u so much. Yeah; he has options, & he’s going to vet them. His mom is solid af. I’m getting a sense that he’s going to stay out West. I’m going to be interested in the PAC-12 this yr. Got some storylines to follow, namely, how will Colorado fair? Will SC & Riley run away w/ The PAC-12 & make a run to the CFP? How’s Chip going to fare w/o DTR & Charbornet? Will Jake Spavital provide the same magic on O for Cal like he did in 2016 (10th in Total O / 22nd in Scoring O / 4th in Passing O)?
I'm definitely curious to see what's going to happen this year with the PAC-12, especially with SC and Oregon. OH yeah! And UCLA with the5 star QB (name escapes me smh), really wanted that kid.

I'm definitely curious to see what's going to happen this year with the PAC-12, especially with SC and Oregon. OH yeah! And UCLA with the5 star QB (name escapes me smh), really wanted that kid.

Yeah, the young gun (Dante Moore), looked heeds & shoulders the best QB in the Army All American game. Lotta story lines going on.

How we looking for the homie Asa who just visited last weekend I know he has a long connection with our new LB coach

Bro, imma keep it a buck, I’m still not over how we ended the class of 2023. I’m not remotely mentally prepared for this class of 2024, yet. Lol

I haven’t tapped in, haven’t asked ?’s, looked at any film, nothing. I think after the NFL draft, I’ll be more geared to chime in on the back yard.

Bro, imma keep it a buck, I’m still not over how we ended the class of 2023. I’m not remotely mentally prepared for this class of 2024, yet. Lol

I haven’t tapped in, haven’t asked ?’s, looked at any film, nothing. I think after the NFL draft, I’ll be more geared to chime in on the back yard.
Yea I start getting into recruiting mode 100% myself come spring time after football finishes. But you right even tho 2023 was our best class in 15 years still could have been a lot better lol

Advertisement

Getting to Miami was a priority for Long Beach (Cali.) Poly Top247 linebacker Dylan Williams.

That’s why the former USC commit and the No. 9 player at his position, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, took a red eye from the West Coast early Thursday morning to get to Coral Gables in time for Miami’s practice that same morning.

South Florida and the Hurricanes certainly did not disappoint.

“[Mario] Cristobal and [Derek] Nicholson are doing a great job recruiting me,” Williams told InsideTheU on Friday morning. “They’re on me all the time, FaceTiming me, calling me. When we got here, it was very eye-opening. I love everything they’re doing here. This is for sure a top, top school for me and I’m about to lock in an official visit with them, so I’ll be back in the summer for sure. They’re doing a great job. I love Miami and I love everything that they’re doing here. I’m trying to help bring back the tradition they got from linebackers here.”

-

“Man, the way they’re being coached here and being taught, it’s great that they’re bringing back the tradition here for sure,” Williams said.
The 6-foot-2.5, 210-pounder met with Mario Cristobal on Friday morning.

“Just letting me know he’s 100 percent all in with me,” Williams said on the message from the head coach. “He’s willing to do whatever it takes to get me here. He doesn’t want me anywhere else. He wants me here.”

Nicholson and linebacker assistant Sabbath Joseph have done a really good job of recruiting Williams.

“That’s my dog man,” Williams said of Nicholson. “Him and Sabbath Joseph. It’s crazy. Those are my dogs man. They’re doing whatever it takes to get me and they treat me like family. It’s a very family oriented program and a place I can see myself for sure.”

Nicholson spent some time recruiting Williams while at Louisville, but things have definitely changed since arriving at Miami.

“He picked it up. He’s fully, fully, fully recruitment me here,” Williams said.

Advertisement
@Tracy724 I see u looking girl. Lol. Unfortunately, my lil homie ain’t coming here.

He just came from UV w/ “Coach Prime” & his mom loved it. He took a UV there instead of here. Now, they’re going back for a OV during their Spring Game. However, Cal is making him & his baby brother a priority.

They’re also Nike boys. Lol.

They can rock both Nike and Adidas. Like OG LBC SN-DOUBLE O!

8755980c6a2afcf734283b6bb0df8590.jpg

What get's Mario off:

Nicholson and linebacker assistant Sabbath Joseph have done a really good job of recruiting Williams.

“That’s my dog man,” Williams said of Nicholson. “Him and Sabbath Joseph. It’s crazy. Those are my dogs man. They’re doing whatever it takes to get me and they treat me like family. It’s a very family oriented program and a place I can see myself for sure.”

Advertisement
"I love Miami and I love everything that they’re doing here. I’m trying to help bring back the tradition they got from linebackers here".

this part stood out to me. That sounds like something a commit would say. In any case as we learn last year recruiting against top 10, top 7, top 5 classes aint for the weak. Nothing is formal until they enroll and are on greentree. And its only March. And my b day btw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back