2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)][/BGCOLOR]

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Everyone saying JT but let’s not forget that Mario also recruited this dude as well
View attachment 241041
This why Mario was brought. He's the guy for this no matter where he would of gone. As long as the university was about that life and agreed to go all in (pause) he would of done this at Rutgers.

Last edited:
Do we expect taylor to still be here on signing day? hasnt he been looking at the nfl? not trying to sound the alarms, just curious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is really high on JT, i dont see how kak🐓 them match that. Rising optimistic confidence. And it seems this staff has taken @DMoney advice. We should be hard after every Urban area kid. These kids will always relate to Miami, much more than they would a college town. Not saying its a guaranteed commit but chances go high. Just like i saod about the international background players. Collins, Samson etc. DMV, Chicago, LA, Philadelphia area, Boston, New Jersey areas etc.

Be crazy to walk out in 2024, with Moss, Kelly, Bain, Collins, Wayne and Stewart and another top DE. Meet at the QB indeed. And Guidry firing up crazy looks. Murk the Gator QB please
Man if we come out in the Swamp with those edge rushers it could get ugly for the Gators. And i will be there in person to witness that massacre

Advertisement
Do we expect taylor to still be here on signing day? hasnt he been looking at the nfl? not trying to sound the alarms, just curious.
If he pulls the type of class that he’s lining himself up to he’d be a fool to jump after one year. He’d better served coaching a room with that kinda talent and putting kids in the league than taking the first NFL job he gets offered.

Maybe I’m a fool and a homer, but that’s how I’d feel in his situation.

If he pulls the type of class that he’s lining himself up to he’d be a fool to jump after one year. He’d better served coaching a room with that kinda talent and putting kids in the league than taking the first NFL job he gets offered.

Maybe I’m a fool and a homer, but that’s how I’d feel in his situation.
I think JT will move up quick in the coaching ranks especially if he lands a top 3 DL class this cycle so I have no disillusionment about that but I think he will be careful with his steps. He already got offered a bunch of opportunities in the NFL in the last cycle and turned them down. On that alone he has show a track record of being methodical in how he maneuvers there.

I think JT will move up quick in the coaching ranks especially if he lands a top 3 DL class this cycle so I have no disillusionment about that but I think he will be careful with his steps. He already got offered a bunch of opportunities in the NFL in the last cycle and turned them down. On that alone he has show a track record of being methodical in how he maneuvers there.
I agree. Unless a perfect situation comes along it makes the most sense to build a solid resume recruiting and development wise before tackling a bigger job. But eventually he’d become too big for his current role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back