bdcane4eva
All American
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2019
- Messages
- 10,382
Will be in the NFL next year..close thread
You think maybe he’s locked into a bad deal that has him feeling trapped so he stayed? If you think about it, he could’ve cashed in in the portal, but stays there…hes going to NFL. if that kid want to win in college or cared, he would have hit the portal already.Yea if he enters the portal you go get him and if anything send his *** packing. Easy
All of a sudden a guy who is frustrated they their losing and doesn't want to stop playing is a red flag.
Sounds like you buy the stock low and he's gonna make you look like an all star.
Has to be relationships he built and he is getting paid well, has to be the relationships if I had to guessYou think maybe he’s locked into a bad deal that has him feeling trapped so he stayed? If you think about it, he could’ve cashed in in the portal, but stays there…
I just wonder sometimes when guys choose to stay somewhere that’s not best for them.
Has to be relationships he built and he is getting paid well, has to be the relationships if I had to guess
he also wanted to play with his boy.You think maybe he’s locked into a bad deal that has him feeling trapped so he stayed? If you think about it, he could’ve cashed in in the portal, but stays there…
I just wonder sometimes when guys choose to stay somewhere that’s not best for them.
nah, you would portal to um or the top program, you can't handle losing.Has to be relationships he built and he is getting paid well, has to be the relationships if I had to guess
I also think what is weird is it seemed like (aside from him punching the bama player) the crux of the issue started when they sent a kid in the game to tap out Stewart, Stewart then set that guy back to the sideline, coach (unsure which one) grabbed the player and turned him around like f no you going in and you could see the kid toss his hands and sag his shoulders like wtf man he aint coming out, then the coach got on his ***, got in his face, pulled him out, and that is when he went and sat on like the opposite end of the bench away from everyone before a different GA or someone came and grabbed him and brought him back into the commotion.2 Questions:
1. Did Stewart attack a coach or a teammate?
2. Did we not just take a flyer on a guy by the name of Jamil Burroughs a couple of seasons ago?
Oh wow! Send his “*** packing “ BIG PAUSEYea if he enters the portal you go get him and if anything send his *** packing. Easy
Nah I would portal to who I am close with, then complain if I lost.nah, you would portal to um or the top program, you can't handle losing.