2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Agreed, no one has to win a title quickly. It’s more about the progress. I just find it weird we canned a guy so quickly who was making half as much, with half the resources… yet some want to give Mario 5/6 years without judging results.

I get he’s a cane, but there has to be a middle ground.
Mario had HC experience including Power 5 conference titles. Manny had not coached a single game. Manny was unproven. That will lead to less leeway and less pay.

Advertisement
Bull****. Y'all won't crown the man for nothing less than #6. You people are having a serious conversation about when he should be fired BEFORE the beginning of season 2... You all got no clue what Mario will do inside of 5 years and none of y'all are patient enough to let him show it. Who else y'all wanna run off. Take a **** breath people. If fans had that standard for their own personal lives they wouldn't all be so miserable on here...
You don’t need to be in the inner circle of Miami insiders and inner workings to know that Mario’s job security was part of why he is even here in the first place.

Pretty clear he told the entire administration that if you want me that badly you better give me the resources I need and stay out of my business at least for a few years. The fans do what they do and play the stock up stock down bull**** on a day to day basis, but you can tell the conversations the people that matter were having before Mario was hired.

I don’t know what Mario’s legacy here will look like, but he’s the coach during the biggest transition I’ve seen this football program make in my lifetime.

Miami SUCKS. I would never live there
2EOA3gM19upeDBPt_VNeZfCvqIck4_QC0GoLf3rg1y4.png

Advertisement
Bull****. Y'all won't crown the man for nothing less than #6. You people are having a serious conversation about when he should be fired BEFORE the beginning of season 2... You all got no clue what Mario will do inside of 5 years and none of y'all are patient enough to let him show it. Who else y'all wanna run off. Take a **** breath people. If fans had that standard for their own personal lives they wouldn't all be so miserable on here...

mad people GIF

Facts

Problem is those fans thought we had some bad *** roster for years. Bruh we could win 7 games this season and depending how it looks could be a good thing. Can't just judge wins and losses unless it's like 4 wins, but you still need context. And the guy isn't getting fired he's bringing guys we have never had the chance to bring in before cause we had retards at HC.

we should compete to win 10 on conditioning, depth and talent alone; but i'm not going to get bent outta shape if we don't.

I'm more interested in how it looks and continued movement in the right direction.

Advertisement
Porsters getting koo koo for cocoa puffs.

Its crazy how mario has set the standard soo low and people want to give him this long leash, if he is a 8 milli a year coach with "nfl quality" qb before he got here and multiple all conference type players then we should be able to win games

It's crazy how Mario has set the standard so high that people question his ability after 1 season with a ****-poor injury-riddled roster and culturally malignant program.

You have to be a mental midget to start drawing lines in the sand at this point, and potentially possess an intellectual disability to mention his salary as a barometer for evaluating his progress before Fall camp year 2.

but this is a fan site so go off my dude.

Advertisement
Can you talk about those. I mean this is a Stewart thread…🤷🏽‍♂️
I mean TECHNICALLY speaking nothing has been derailed because all fans wanna do now is ***** about the kid not being serious about us etc. So although the topic itself is technically different, it's the same narrative cause people are still *****ing... So the *****ing is what keeps us on topic. I'm kidding and you're right. So I'll stop. Pretty sure everyone that matters on here has already told y'all this is a slugfest & UNTIL PEN MEETS PAPER ITTL REMAIN THAT. Don't pay attention to crystal balls etc no matter what way they trend until we get closer to November, December.

Michigan was damaged (20-18 the three years before Harbaugh arrived). Yet Harbaugh still went 20-6 his first two seasons.. The great coaches turn it around quickly. Mario is being paid like a great coach, and I believe he is a great coach, so Im going to hold him to great standards.
U aint holding him to anything. Your opinion on it is not gonna change the people minds who paying him . Jimbo has been a failure at Texas A&M. He is still there going into year 6 after 5-7 in year 5. Thats what a 10 year contract means. U get all the time to fix $h!t. U get time to make mistakes and fix those 2. Its that simple.

Advertisement
Agreed, no one has to win a title quickly. It’s more about the progress. I just find it weird we canned a guy so quickly who was making half as much, with half the resources… yet some want to give Mario 5/6 years without judging results.

I get he’s a cane, but there has to be a middle ground.
Big Manny has at least 4 years to get Miami to a 10 win season/CFBP appearance.

Es verdad amigo.

Last edited:
U aint holding him to anything. Your opinion on it is not gonna change the people minds who paying him . Jimbo has been a failure at Texas A&M. He is still there going into year 6 after 5-7 in year 5. Thats what a 10 year contract means. U get all the time to fix $h!t. U get time to make mistakes and fix those 2. Its that simple.
Does any fans opinion actually matter? No but we all still have one.
Just like when you said you’d rather lose to A&M and look pretty doing it lol

It’s just a hypothetical debate, I think we all know the school does what they want.

Michigan was damaged (20-18 the three years before Harbaugh arrived). Yet Harbaugh still went 20-6 his first two seasons.. The great coaches turn it around quickly. Mario is being paid like a great coach, and I believe he is a great coach, so Im going to hold him to great standards.

Harbaugh did that without the portal and all the benefits that come with it's use to flip a roster quickly.

Mario is being paid a big salary and we'll see if he's worth it in time. We all expected more so far and I can promise he did as well.

Advertisement
Back