2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

I ain’t skyman, but I’ll bite.
- The mark is 17 wins minimum over next two years. - canned if he doesn’t reach that.

- I’d imagine the buyout is 2/3rds remaining. Prob will owe somewhere around 30-35Ms.

- Then let Radakovich (even though he terribly botched the baseball hire) hire his own guy.

- Preferably an offensive guru for once
Jmo but zero percent chance Mario is gone after 3 years

Less than zero

Advertisement
I agree. He would get a 4th year, and banners would fly.

More so, the standard Im holding him to, rather than what Miami will actually do.
I’m with ya. Not taking away from your overall point but yeah it’s why I’m not even allowing myself to go there

He’s here for a long time no matter his record

Advertisement
Well if you were 18 and 6-3 240 running a 4.5 then your opinion on where to live would matter
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

IMO Columbia is probably the best town in the SEC besides Nashville. That will change when Texas joins but Columbia isn’t a bad town when comparing the many boring college towns across the country.

You're looking at it as an adult.

College towns, even those towns that are simply on the map because of the college, they're fun. ****, most college kids don't want to head home, even when they're from a larger city. They can't wait to get back to school on breaks.

Literally has zero to do whether I think anyone there is a good recruiter or not, and entirely rests on the fact that it’d be choosing South Carolina. That’s my only point - that I’d never pick these wack *** places to live if I had every option under the sun.
Listen *****! I’m a Die Hard Hurricane fan but watch yo ***** mouth! If u don’t live in South Carolina then how are u gon call it wack? U don’t have no ***** idea of what ur talking bout! Watch yo ***** mouth

Advertisement
Curious, how long should Big Manny have to turn Maimi around?
He couldn't recruit so u knew he couldn't turn it around. That's the point. No one needed time to tell you most his classes were ****. Most gurus here knew his evals were horrible. They tried to sunshine pump us. Since MC took over it's a different breed whether people want to believe it or not. They will see

Precisely the amount of time he was given 2 years + his 3 years as DC.

I understand the frustration and overall feeling of despair that the general population is feeling with the state of affairs currently.

Admittedly mistakes were made in the hiring of Coordinators & support staph last year. They were shotgun splash hires that left us shedding more blood than our opposition, but these mistakes were acknowledged & ( hopefully ) rectified promptly.

There was no Goldenesque line in the sand shît. There was simply professional courtesy and a return to our roots ( schematically innovative and aggressive coordinators hungry to ring the fückin bell. Guys who are teachers & understand that superior athletes need to be able to compete with a degree of freedom. )

But most importantly a MAJOR emphasis on thorough evaluation and overall tactical talent acquisition. Particularly in the trenches. It’s a cliche for a reason.
He's talking about Mario bro!

Advertisement
Okay. Wasn’t he on Spurrier’s staff at USCe too? I thought I either heard or read that he played a part in the recruitments of Lattimer & Clowney. I could be wrong though.

Man, not everyone views the world from your lens. These DMV kids like SC. Harbor visited USC, Oregon, UNC, Mich, Bama, etc and still chose USCe. They obviously like something about the city and don’t perceive it to be wack.
... Right which Is why when I comment from my POV, I'm saying some of these schools these 5 stars actually consider wouldn't even be close.

Advertisement
Listen *****! I’m a Die Hard Hurricane fan but watch yo ***** mouth! If u don’t live in South Carolina then how are u gon call it wack? U don’t have no ***** idea of what ur talking bout! Watch yo ***** mouth
Same way I don't live in Nebraska and will call it wack, or same way I don't live in Iraq yet would never want to live there. South Carolina is a bottom like 20 state. Preferable to living in Alabama? Sure.

Same way I don't live in Nebraska and will call it wack, or same way I don't live in Iraq yet would never want to live there. South Carolina is a bottom like 20 state. Preferable to living in Alabama? Sure.
Charleston is a great city. Gorgeous. Kiawah is ridiculous.

And I like good old Hilton Head.

Great state.

You're looking at it as an adult.

College towns, even those towns that are simply on the map because of the college, they're fun. ****, most college kids don't want to head home, even when they're from a larger city. They can't wait to get back to school on breaks.
Live near Athens. Can confirm college towns are awesome. Will go get hammered for a UGA game this year

Advertisement
Back