2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Curious what’s your blow it all up number of losses this year.

Essentially what record would prompt you as all powerful all knowing AD to ok the institution that you serve or vice versa to cut a check for Coach Cristobal’s buyout ( & likely most of his staff as well ) & another check of equal amount to bring in another HC +
staff ?

View attachment 247632Who would be your first call?
Facts

Problem is those fans thought we had some bad *** roster for years. Bruh we could win 7 games this season and depending how it looks could be a good thing. Can't just judge wins and losses unless it's like 4 wins, but you still need context. And the guy isn't getting fired he's bringing guys we have never had the chance to bring in before cause we had retards at HC.

Advertisement
Facts

Problem is those fans thought we had some bad *** roster for years. Bruh we could win 7 games this season and depending how it looks could be a good thing. Can't just judge wins and losses unless it's like 4 wins, but you still need context. And the guy isn't getting fired he's bringing guys we have never had the chance to bring in before cause we had retards at HC.
Agreed. There’s no number on wins and losses for me. It’s the eye test.

Well he better start winning. 5 wins is unacceptable when you paying 80 mil. This guy is supposed to be a top coach, win some dam games.
Agree,
Though, year one I give him a pass (not on the OC hire).
Too many variables.

With the Coaching adjustments and player turnover, I’m expecting to be in the ACC hunt going into the FSU game in November.

Facts

We had a bunch of players with a ****** work ethic, and being ok playing .500 ball.
We’re actually 1 game below .500 vs p5 comp over the last 5 years.

We had a bunch of players with a ****** work ethic, and being ok playing .500 ball.
We’re actually 1 game below .500 vs p5 comp over the last 5 years.
My thing is like let's say our roster had a 4 star lb for example. Everyone would have high expectations for that player back then. But we would get that lb like 6'1 210, although a 4 star that ain't a good start. Now MC bringing in high ranked lb's that are like 6'3 230 coming in and missiles. Just a different breed of player and the eye test like @JHallCanes is what I am about this season. It's a different breed of 4 and 5 stars we are after across every position since MC got here.

Advertisement
My thing is like let's say our roster had a 4 star lb for example. Everyone would have high expectations for that player back then. But we would get that lb like 6'1 210, although a 4 star that ain't a good start. Now MC bringing in high ranked lb's that are like 6'3 230 coming in and missiles. Just a different breed of player and the eye test like @JHallCanes is what I am about this season.
I agree Mario is gonna bring in different players than we’ve had in the past. That’s the entire reason he’s getting 8 mil

Whatever excuses we want to make for what happened last year, we can all agree that what we saw was totally unacceptable

You and I have never really been Mario guys but also we both know he’s capable of bringing in elites here. I thought he made some good hires this off-season, the portal was really good, there’s going to be some freshmen making an impact etc

But that’s all message board speculation until we go live then we will see and we will know pretty quickly I think

I agree Mario is gonna bring in different players than we’ve had in the past. That’s the entire reason he’s getting 8 mil

Whatever excuses we want to make for what happened last year, we can all agree that what we saw was totally unacceptable

You and I have never really been Mario guys but also we both know he’s capable of bringing in elites here. I thought he made some good hires this off-season, the portal was really good, there’s going to be some freshmen making an impact etc

But that’s all message board speculation until we go live then we will see and we will know pretty quickly I think
I think once we see the youth be dominant type players we will know patience because we know we got the guy. And I am patient already cause I knew the roster was cheeks for years.

Its crazy how mario has set the standard soo low and people want to give him this long leash, if he is a 8 milli a year coach with "nfl quality" qb before he got here and multiple all conference type players then we should be able to win games
Not sure what ur point is in relation to what i wrote. I realize something with fans of multiple teams i follow. If u are not 24/7 outrage machine, hair on fire like them, you have lowered standards, u giving coach a pass, yada yada yada. If i say we need to win 10 games minimum and we win 7, what exactly is gonna change? Nothing, only your feelings. The people who set the standards are in the building, go argue with them. Most of the people big mad all day, cant even be @r$ed to come to the games anyway.

Advertisement

Essentially what record would prompt you as all powerful all knowing AD to ok the institution that you serve or vice versa to cut a check for Coach Cristobal’s buyout ( & likely most of his staff as well ) & another check of equal amount to bring in another HC +
staff ?

"Who would be your first call?" I'm gonna jump in just for the **** of it.

IF we hit that point, I hope we go straight to Lane Kiffin, who would hire Frost as OC and Jimmy Lake as DC.

Our coaches would show up hungover to media days, they'd bang coeds and they'd fight players, all while talking **** about UF on twitter. And that's before they commit recruiting violations.

**** winning. If we reach the point where we need to hire Mario's replacement, let's just burn the whole thing down. The media wants to hate us? Well.. I say let's give them a reason.

staff ?

I see you hitt'n the sauce early and hard today.

Y’all really underestimate how good Beaner is at recruiting. I believe Stewart has been visiting them since he was in the 10th grade. Those relationships pay off.
Literally has zero to do whether I think anyone there is a good recruiter or not, and entirely rests on the fact that it’d be choosing South Carolina. That’s my only point - that I’d never pick these wack *** places to live if I had every option under the sun.

Literally has zero to do with the ther I think anyone there is a good recruiter or not, and entirely rests on the fact that it’d be choosing South Carolina. That’s my only point - that I’d never pick these wack *** places to live if I had every option under the sun.
IMO Columbia is probably the best town in the SEC besides Nashville. That will change when Texas joins but Columbia isn’t a bad town when comparing the many boring college towns across the country.

Advertisement
I think you read that wrong. I know we're not! I'm just saying he is probably gonna project better inside no matter what he thinks he is now.

But by all means if he can stay at end so be it!
Yeah! I think I did, cuz I seen we could pass or something similar to passing on Franklin!!

I think once we see the youth be dominant type players we will know patience because we know we got the guy. And I am patient already cause I knew the roster was cheeks for years.
Yeah man to me last years class was the most talented overall I’ve seen in 20 years. Let those dudes get in here and get going and I think as long as we can stack it with another top 10 this year we are gonna have something very soon

Advertisement
He was a recruiter for that area when he was on VT’s staff and he also cut his teeth as a crooter while at uGA and OU

Okay. Wasn’t he on Spurrier’s staff at USCe too? I thought I either heard or read that he played a part in the recruitments of Lattimer & Clowney. I could be wrong though.
Literally has zero to do whether I think anyone there is a good recruiter or not, and entirely rests on the fact that it’d be choosing South Carolina. That’s my only point - that I’d never pick these wack *** places to live if I had every option under the sun.

Man, not everyone views the world from your lens. These DMV kids like SC. Harbor visited USC, Oregon, UNC, Mich, Bama, etc and still chose USCe. They obviously like something about the city and don’t perceive it to be wack.

I see you hitt'n the sauce early and hard today.

Not necessarily fam. Just generally curious as to what alternatives people can offer, considering real life facts regarding the state of affairs for the last 20 years at this U.

A majority of my rabid friends and foes ( BJ & UF alumni generally ) are always quick to call in the executioner on Coach, but their delusions of grandeur come with zero rationale.

I’ll admit to leading the band on firing Coker, Radio, Golden, Richt, Mandy, but I gave them enough rope to hang themselves. Even traveling extensively to watch the noose grow tighter and tighter. FML

Full disclosure I am a proud Columbus alumni, and we will ride or die with our people generally speaking.

I’m also mindful of the magnitude of rooster overhaul required to get back on track to climb the mountain of cfb.

I don’t think most people want to admit how far behind we’d fallen. The implementation of a vanilla ice cream spread, zero principles mad dog defense, Rosier heart, & D’eriq King’s gift gave the general pop the soldier Boi We Byke vibes that we all yearn for, but the hard truth is Miami is and has been a lowly mid tier P5 player living on its past for ages now. Just ask Wisconsin otherwise known as Papa Whiskey.

We all care. We all want to be fücking relevant. We don’t have to be delusional, at least I don’t. Others can and will do as they **** well please.

Thats all that needed to be said, lol.. The fact this even comes up shows teh issue.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

So what do you have in mind pimp. What’s the pivot? It’s the off season. What’s your POV ? Where’s the alt. game plan.

I am sincerely curious.

Advertisement
Back