2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Guessing it’s Taint and USCe
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

Advertisement
View attachment 247582

Are we one of those teams are nah?
The buzz: South Carolina is the school Dylan Stewart has visited the most and intel suggests he could be back in Columbia next weekend. The No. 1 prospect in Washington, D.C. still has his eye on a handful of schools, and the Gamecocks are one high on his list. Ohio State has been a consistent school as well dating back to an unofficial visit to Columbus early in the spring. Miami is hanging around and Georgia remains somewhat in the picture as well, but the Buckeyes and Gamecocks have created some separation. At this time, a decision could still happen later in August or early in September.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might be time to start hitting up Elias Williams.

Ya interested to see who our backup plan is at end…I mean in all fairness Franklin wants to start at end so we may pass if no Simmons/Stewart. Or go back to the portal since we have some senior ends.

I was hoping we went after Kissayi but saw he committed to Clemson

Maybe one of these Tampa kids…S. Williams, Pickett, E.Williams

Ya interested to see who our backup plan is at end…I mean in all fairness Franklin wants to start at end so we may pass if no Simmons/Stewart. Or go back to the portal since we have some senior ends.

I was hoping we went after Kissayi but saw he committed to Clemson

Maybe one of these Tampa kids…S. Williams, Pickett, E.Williams
If the reports are true that both Acheampong and Bain are already 280-285 then they both may outgrow DE and we will need to sign a couple more in this class or will have to go portal again.Maybe M. Bryand gets moved there.

Yeah it was a kick in the nuts. Testament to Mario for turning it around. The Lightfoot commit might be the biggest commit we have gotten since Tracy Howard? We were on the ropes and we got a kid that was penciled in for Taint a school that has just had their way with us on the trail head to head in close battles.

Not only was a big win for momentum but this kid is a major major talent as well. I remember when they first offered he looked like a player on Pickett’s level based on his measureables on 247. Then I watched the film and saw a sideline to sideline monster at DE. He will be a great case study for JT because he has the tools to be a day 1 pick but is raw.
@bobbydigius I smell ya BIG PAUSE! I understand where u coming from & all dat BIG PAUSE but man…
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Please hit the button next time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back