2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Osu only has an overrated ND(At and)a solid Psu(at Psu) , and Michigan.

They should coast to 10+ wins

But most Osu fans will say if their only loss going into bowl season this year is Michigan the season is a failure.
Stop it, that’s a very difficult schedule.

Advertisement
You haven’t said one positive thing in weeks though, so…

You’ve made it clear multiple times in different threads that you don’t feel good on Scott, Stewart, Stone, Simmons, Artavius Jones, you think Franklin stays in the SEC, etc. so idk where this optimist charade is coming from. You’ve basically insinuated we’re whiffing on every D-line prospect imaginable.
Yes, why yes we did

Wiltfong and Dohn both put their crystal balls in for OSU. Looks like they're landing the d-line class we thought we thought we were getting.

Man, I gotta be honest here.

If you or anyone else believed this was the class we were getting, that's on you.

Hope springs eternal in the Spring. It's like the practice reports, roses and sunshine. Then reality hits.

I barely ever commented on these 5 star DL guys. There's so many schools ahead of us in the recruiting desirability scale.

People just tend to forget who and what we are. We're not the ESPN 30 on 30 school anymore, we're a doormat the last 20. Common sense has to kick in at some point as the powers that be, they aren't giving up these kinds of studs to green JT and Big Joe. Gotta show these kids something and if it is a NIL deal, you better come with a bag double or beyond.

It sucks having that kind of pessimistic attitude, but I quit falling for it years ago. You then hire Cristobal who immediately falls on his face. You follow that up by a guy (he could be a good one, but he's a tough sell now) from Marshall. Recruits are like, who's that.

It will be the usual excuses -

- X school offered him more and we didn’t want to overpay
- our NIL package was not strong
- 5-7
- JT is a first year coach
- etc etc

Are those excuses or facts? I see all of them as facts and hard to overcome facts.

Doesn’t mean Mario and staff can’t get it done but you all fell for the Okie doke and really bought into a 5-7 **** program for the last 20 years with less funding than the big boys coming in with the top DL in the country hahaha that’s on y’all.

We will get ours but all that other stuff was down TikTok social media hype bull****. Not reality.

Advertisement
Man, I gotta be honest here.

If you or anyone else believed this was the class we were getting, that's on you.

Hope springs eternal in the Spring. It's like the practice reports, roses and sunshine. Then reality hits.

I barely ever commented on these 5 star DL guys. There's so many schools ahead of us in the recruiting desirability scale.

People just tend to forget who and what we are. We're not the ESPN 30 on 30 school anymore, we're a doormat the last 20. Common sense has to kick in at some point as the powers that be, they aren't giving up these kinds of studs to green JT and Big Joe. Gotta show these kids something and if it is a NIL deal, you better come with a bag double or beyond.

It sucks having that kind of pessimistic attitude, but I quit falling for it years ago. You then hire Cristobal who immediately falls on his face. You follow that up by a guy (he could be a good one, but he's a tough sell now) from Marshall. Recruits are like, who's that.
Couldn’t have said it better! This X1000

It’s very well possible that we end up 3rd or worse for virtually all of our top DL targets. Can’t explain that.
My eyes tell me nothing is good. We've been hood winked. No more for me. Unreal. I honestly bought into this **** again.

Unfortunately it's like everything Miami . No substance anymore. It's a hype train to nowhere

1688402458924.gif

Wiltfong just said on the Lightfoot commitment show that he put his balls on the table for Stewart for taint but he’s definitely not confident, that USCe is very involved and also mentioned twice “Miami is not going to go away”. He wasn’t making it sound like the kid was a silent to taint or anything. Was open to admitting the buzz is taint right now but it’s nowhere near over.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just said on the Lightfoot commitment show that he put his balls on the table for Stewart for taint but he’s definitely not confident, that USCe is very involved and also mentioned twice “Miami is not going to go away”. He wasn’t making it sound like the kid was a silent to taint or anything. Was open to admitting the buzz is taint right now but it’s nowhere near over.
All of the monies, all of them for this kid.

Yea I saw that the same way you did. Hopefully the people at Miami with the paper take that Justin Scott theft personally and apply some resources to Ligthtfoot (looks to be happening shortly) and Stewart. Taking Stewart from OSU would be magical.

Yea I saw that the same way you did. Hopefully the people at Miami with the paper take that Justin Scott theft personally and apply some resources to Ligthtfoot (looks to be happening shortly) and Stewart. Taking Stewart from OSU would be magical.
Stewart is a game changer. Look we need DTs but this kid is going to be a problem. A two deep of Lightfoot Stewart Bain and Wayne at Edge means you have a fighting chances against anyone.

Advertisement
So OSU does pay, remember all the chit during the Innis recruitment that OSU doesn’t spend on NIL. Turns out they do and is a big reason to all the buzz abt their DL class
Uhhhhh that was last year, we were told in the spring that they rectified lack of commitment there.

Advertisement
My biggest gripe the last few weeks is it has seemed like we are not committed to recruiting whales like the normal whale catching operations. There is a chance to change that with this kid. Offer him the bag and punch OSU and USCe in the ****. Change the trajectory and perception

Advertisement
Back