2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
I’ve heard @DMoney ”hes #1 on the board Francis mauigoa was #1 on the board last time so do with that what you will” gaby saying he’s #1 priority staff loves him basically everyone saying we’re not missing on him. Jason Taylor best recruiter ever. Etc etc etc. and we’re gonna miss 😂 I mean miss after miss after miss x 10 this is getting absurd

Advertisement
Drinkjng and abusing substances. Tweeting about whales and cringe post after cringe post. Overhyping the class under delivering. Rubbing guys the wrong way. Dennis smith is the worst. He’s absolutely got to go I don’t get what mario is doing but it makes me nervous about his judgement!
I can't stand that guy and his pointless tweets

Has anyone seen Dennis smith lately?
IMG_2883.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think they will get bullied 3 years in a row, and the legend DL coach Larry Johnson's unit will ge pushed around Again.
Might be a slightly bold take considering I already believe Alabama will lose 2-3 games this season, but I believe Ohio St will be in the same boat. QB play struggled at times in the spring game. Their O-line is a work in progress. Doesn’t matter if you have the best WR group in the country - if you struggle in those two departments, it could be tough sledding.

If they lose 3 games and end the year being blown out by Michigan…it would be extremely idiotic of them to do this, but I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Day got canned. The unrealistic expectations set up there have made fans rabid, and they were furious after Michigan last season. They’re lucky Stroud balled out in the semis and quieted the doubters.

But a regression to 9-3 would certainly have people questioning Day’s ceiling.

Advertisement
Back