2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Not an insider by any stretch of the imagination, but saw a Buckeyes 247 podcast & Wiltfong joined in. They talked about Stewart. Steve said he wasn’t quite ready to put in a CB for him, but he felt after his OV that O$U have positioned themselves as the leader. He said Chase Young was on campus during his OV, & being that he’s from the same area, he heard it made an impact. Supposedly Stewart loved the campus, the atmosphere, and the track record of Larry Johnson.

Nothing concrete, which is y Steve wasn’t fully committed to drop a CB.
Idk man...i don't get it...maybe I was just on the wrong side of the OSU campus?

Advertisement
Where’d you see that they are confident?
Obviously not from a coach or anyone of importance, but if you look at the comments section of the article about him on 247, mostly all comments are from SC people (about 80%) and they seem to feel Beamer is leading, not to mention all of his trips to SC and the prediction by On3. I wouldn’t count SC out. Just my .02

Advertisement
Obviously not from a coach or anyone of importance, but if you look at the comments section of the article about him on 247, mostly all comments are from SC people (about 80%) and they seem to feel Beamer is leading, not to mention all of his trips to SC and the prediction by On3. I wouldn’t count SC out. Just my .02

Agree that SC should be taken seriously given beamer’s connections to the dmv area and the fact that they have some DC area kids. Also, not all city kids want a city environment in college.

What’s SC’s connection to that region? Feel like they pulled some dudes last cycle (in addition to Harbor) from same area.

I think the final push is where it’s at for the whales and Mario pushes harder than anyone.

I’m not close to conceding, especially to a whiny twerp like Beamer.

Advertisement
What’s SC’s connection to that region? Feel like they pulled some dudes last cycle (in addition to Harbor) from same area.

I think the final push is where it’s at for the whales and Mario pushes harder than anyone.

I’m not close to conceding, especially to a whiny twerp like Beamer.
Beamer is the connection. His name carries weight in that area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back