2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Not an insider by any stretch of the imagination, but saw a Buckeyes 247 podcast & Wiltfong joined in. They talked about Stewart. Steve said he wasn’t quite ready to put in a CB for him, but he felt after his OV that O$U have positioned themselves as the leader. He said Chase Young was on campus during his OV, & being that he’s from the same area, he heard it made an impact. Supposedly Stewart loved the campus, the atmosphere, and the track record of Larry Johnson.

Nothing concrete, which is y Steve wasn’t fully committed to drop a CB.
LJ's rep and track record are elite. The guy is a great coach. This is where we need a guy like JT to be able to push his NFL experience and HOF career against a proven coach like this.

Advertisement
Not an insider by any stretch of the imagination, but saw a Buckeyes 247 podcast & Wiltfong joined in. They talked about Stewart. Steve said he wasn’t quite ready to put in a CB for him, but he felt after his OV that O$U have positioned themselves as the leader. He said Chase Young was on campus during his OV, & being that he’s from the same area, he heard it made an impact. Supposedly Stewart loved the campus, the atmosphere, and the track record of Larry Johnson.

Nothing concrete, which is y Steve wasn’t fully committed to drop a CB.
I’m always worried if Larry Johnson is involved whether we have JT or not

4592B80D-813A-4294-9129-96862B410278.jpeg

Prediction by On3 to South Carolina.

As usual grain of salt with On3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure but they also got Harbor because they were early in the clubhouse in letting him play WR, no?

Maybe they’re letting Stewart play WR too.

I think this kid is really enamored with the visits right now. When the dust settles and we hit the dead period and he really sits down to process everything, I’d be pretty surprised if it’s not us or taint.

Maybe they’re letting Stewart play WR too.

I think this kid is really enamored with the visits right now. When the dust settles and we hit the dead period and he really sits down to process everything, I’d be pretty surprised if it’s not us or taint.
It’s always a possibility on WR but 100% agree on the second part. I believe it’s us but I’m biased. We need this kid.

Advertisement
Ugh I really hope we can close this one out. If it’s South Carolina Vs us we need to win that. If it’s OSU Vs us well that’s a tougher test
No excuses either way. These are the top of the board, drop THE bag type of players for. Mario was brought here to close these types of deals. Can’t get them all but you can definitely make sure to not lose a couple guys a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back