2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

The Tri-County area (Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach) is what’s considered to be “South Florida”. Even though most locals primarily consider South Florida only as Miami/Dade county….some consider broward as well, and anything north of that is just Orlando/North Florida. Just intentional harmless ignorance.

Disclaimer before potential derailing: Not checking you, just stating for those that aren’t aware of the difference.
If Palm Bch is considered S. Fl....then so is the Ft Myers/Naples area.

Advertisement
bored waiting GIF
Things are trending in the right direction per sources. (This board)

Advertisement
Posted in the Jas thread but wanted to add here…

She posted she’s “working on an edit” for one of four players the other day (Scott, Simmons, Stone & Stewart).

The next day DMoney drops with DL recruits “close to decision”… that list was “Breland, Stewart, Stone and Lightfoot”….

Guess who the only overlapping player is? Yep.

Edit: I can’t do math. Stone OR Stewart
Sorry to burst your bubbles but the edit is for the Deerfield DE. Not to say Stewart isn’t coming though.

We're gonna twist ourselves into pretzels for the next few months, and I'm here for it cause recruiting is fun and pure torture all rolled up into one, but when I get myself confused trying to put the puzzle together, I just remind myself that, barring some absolute catastrophe, I'm talking like Mario getting hit by a bus, Jason Taylor getting caught with a midget tranny hooker, us getting blown off the field by Ohio's Miami....something just completely bizarre....we are getting AT LEAST four Top 250 overall defensive linemen. And I genuinely think that's being very conservative. That's UGA/Bama territory.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're gonna twist ourselves into pretzels for the next few months, and I'm here for it cause recruiting is fun and pure torture all rolled up into one, but when I get myself confused trying to put the puzzle together, I just remind myself that, barring some absolute catastrophe, I'm talking like Mario getting hit by a bus, Jason Taylor getting caught with a midget tranny hooker, us getting blown off the field by Ohio's Miami....something just completely bizarre....we are getting AT LEAST four Top 250 overall defensive linemen. And I genuinely think that's being very conservative. That's UGA/Bama territory.

He would become @JG14 ’s favorite coach immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back