2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

@TRick72 I can retire now.

@Odysseus , here it is. The smaller versions are for the avatar….

giphy.gif
IMG_7171.gif
IMG_7170.gif

giphy.gif

IMG_7176.gif
IMG_7177.gif

I’m so proud of this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Chise is definitely a wordsmith. Dude has style for days when it comes to the written word. That’s a gift, and one that’s rarely seen at such an elite level.

He could break off his foot in a porsters *** while running a marathon on a tightrope with his other two legs (PAUSE), and eating a bucket of fried chicken at the same time without breaking a sweat.

He IS the Chuck Norris of posting/commenting.
Now that was exceptionally articulated! Well done! Couldn't have said it any better myself! I had lost count how many times dude had me spitting out my coffee all over the computer screen.

I think @The Franchise should come back on by dropping one of his Fireside Chats. That would be epic! Just watch how many pages that goes.
Traditionally, when he does those and people interrupt rudely, he has me remove them via thread ban. Now I’ve got purgatory so the stakes are even higher for the malcontents. 👀💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Chise is definitely a wordsmith. Dude has style for days when it comes to the written word. That’s a gift, and one that’s rarely seen at such an elite level.

He could break off his foot in a porsters *** while running a marathon on a tightrope with his other two legs (PAUSE), and eating a bucket of fried chicken at the same time without breaking a sweat.

He IS the Chuck Norris of posting/commenting.
When you're a Top notch Dade Litigator, CIS is a day at the beach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back