2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
I was today years old when I realized you didn’t get here till 2014
Huh?

I started lurking in November and December of 2013 and then joined in January of 2014 because I was inspired to by reading @The Franchise obliterate wounded warriors.

He’s the reason why I registered. I remember you and others like Cane Dynasty, Brock, Dwins and AUCane from my early days on here.

Huh?

I started lurking in November and December of 2013 and then joined in January of 2014 because I was inspired to by reading @The Franchise obliterate wounded warriors.

He’s the reason why I registered. I remember you and others like Cane Dynasty, Brock, Dwins and AUCane from my early days on here.
I mean this entire time I definitely thought you were here from day 1 until you made that post and I looked at your join date

Also about to open this 4 Roses Single Barrel Barrel Strength…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly he’ll always have questions about his size
Regardless of production
Recruiting rankings are projecting to the NFL Draft. Not college.

That’s why Bain wasn’t a 5-star. He doesn’t have the measurables of one.

Personally, I’m looking at film and projecting to college, there aren’t 20 players I’m taking over Bain. Could be 10.

That’s what’s even worse is I have all of these posts and I showed up 2+ years late.
No judgements. I think WEZ posts got lumped in with these ones and I used to post there a **** ton while I was at work. Great way to pass the days haha

Advertisement
A position that I really don’t understand here is this issue with kids getting bumps when they get interest and sign with the most successful nfl factories in the game right now. They are the best scouts, the best developers in the business, have the best facilities and experts to get the most out of their athletes. it makes total sense for the journalists to take notice when the guys that can pick anyone in the country focus on someone, and then adjust expectations based on where a kid chooses to go. Certain staffs, certain schools, a certain conference are absolutely obliterating the vast majority of the country in validating ratings compared to others. denying this and just saying bias is a matter of blind homerism or denial of facts at this point.

Recruiting rankings are projecting to the NFL Draft. Not college.

That’s why Bain wasn’t a 5-star. He doesn’t have the measurables of one.

Personally, I’m looking at film and projecting to college, there aren’t 20 players I’m taking over Bain. Could be 10.
Bain will end up being all-conference at minimum here. I think he will end up being an all-american. His size is the sole reason he wasn’t a top10 consensus player coming out of Central. As far as production goes you won’t find a better player in the country and Bain did it at the highest level. He DOMINATED the game they beat IMG.

Stewart has the size and elite measurables to be a 5* can’t miss. I really like the Chase Young comparisons. He’s much leaner than Young but once he gets in a CFB strength program he’s gonna be an absolute monster.

Having both him and Bain on the EDGE would be a dream come true. We’ve not had that type of DE talent on the same roster since our glory days. Rousseau sat the season Phillips played or we could’ve seen it…

team america vomit GIF

Advertisement
A position that I really don’t understand here is this issue with kids getting bumps when they get interest and sign with the most successful nfl factories in the game right now. They are the best scouts, the best developers in the business, have the best facilities and experts to get the most out of their athletes. it makes total sense for the journalists to take notice when the guys that can pick anyone in the country focus on someone, and then adjust expectations based on where a kid chooses to go. Certain staffs, certain schools, a certain conference are absolutely obliterating the vast majority of the country in validating ratings compared to others. denying this and just saying bias is a matter of blind homerism or denial of facts at this point.
Exactly. People get mad at the recruiting sites and try to say they don't know anything about evaluations yet a lot of their ranking is based on the evaluations by the elite programs. Of course a player is going to get a bump in ranking if Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State are all interested.

Huh?

@The Franchise look for the day he ever comes back dude just spoke facts with Stephen Hawking brain and robot voice too.

Advertisement
Back