2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
I guess but they started him at 218 and 90 rated. Im just saying with his stats and his film thats simply wild. They heard he was a cane legacy amd stuff and was like yah.
I disagree
A lot of rankings is based on projection
Like nfl draft
That uf qb is a jag and will be a bust
Its like nba teams drafting a player who can’t shoot and thinking they can make him a better shooter
Rarely works
His accuracy is what it is, trash
That qb from Tennessee produced way more than him but he didn’t have elite measurables
So didn’t get the ranking
i guarantee Stewart will not fall even if he commits to Miami neither will Scott
Even Francis last year didn’t bc to be five star unfortunately you have to have elite measurable
But he’s gonna be big time and in the draft they’ll question his size regardless of production

I disagree
A lot of rankings is based on projection
Like nfl draft
That uf qb is a jag and will be a bust
Its like nba teams drafting a player who can’t shoot and thinking they can make him a better shooter
Rarely works
His accuracy is what it is, trash
That qb from Tennessee produced way more than him but he didn’t have elite measurables
So didn’t get the ranking
i guarantee Stewart will not fall even if he commits to Miami neither will Scott
Even Francis last year didn’t bc to be five star unfortunately you have to have elite measurable
But he’s gonna be big time and in the draft they’ll question his size regardless of production
Bain didnt get elite measureables later in the year.

Advertisement
I think it was. U dominate this state, this county, this classification and barely crack the 247? Ok
I guess we will agree to disagree but it’s something to be rated as a top 250 player. I would agree that they overall got it wrong with him but it’s no insult.

Lastly when it was all said and done he was a Miami commit with a rating of 97. That’s the thing with rankings, the only one that actually even matters is the one you end with, if they matter at all.

Yeah but it already went up. He was a 3 star and went to top 60 i think. Remember how long it took Bain to even get recognized and he had like 30 sacks and dominated against IMG.
With Bain it was his size they didn't think it would translate or that didn't make him a five star. I kind of agreed with it but he's still a 5 star talent so we do not care, bama wanted that kid bad and I see why. Coaches will get credit but he will make all coaches look good he's just special.

How does this guy compare as a prospect to Kelly, Shemar Stewart and other defensive linemen we’ve recruited since Mario arrived?

Not going to lie, I thought he was a 4 star as a sophomore. Like if he left in class of 2022 with his sophomore film he would have been a high 4 star. I really like Kelly. I remember when Morgan coached at Dillard he was telling me about him when he was a 9th grader. But I think D. Stewart is more advanced and has showed a variety of pass rushing moves at an early age. He has a feel for the game. He knows how to disrupt a play without getting a sack.

It's cause bama been good at finding guys faster than the services. And a lot of the times those bumps are just.
I don’t know if that’s it. I think they have a choice of elite players like UGA does so when they offer a kid, especially if it’s commitable/the kid commits, they get a bump because they’re offering the best players who they can pick and choose from more than anyone else. I get it

Advertisement
Not going to lie, I thought he was a 4 star as a sophomore. Like if he left in class of 2022 with his sophomore film he would have been a high 4 star. I really like Kelly. I remember when Morgan coached at Dillard he was telling me about him when he was a 9th grader. But I think D. Stewart is more advanced and has showed a variety of pass rushing moves at an early age. He has a feel for the game. He knows how to disrupt a play without getting a sack.
Kelly was a Lauderdale baller?

Advertisement
Hahaa I like the word play. I wasn’t paying attention. He was definitely a Lauderdale baller. Haha. Sometimes I forget that’s my name on this site. I had it since the inception of this site.
You’ve been here since day 1. I guess you came over from that other board with AUCane and the original OG CIS posters.

I don’t know if that’s it. I think they have a choice of elite players like UGA does so when they offer a kid, especially if it’s commitable/the kid commits, they get a bump because they’re offering the best players who they can pick and choose from more than anyone else. I get it
I woould look at OSU Bama and UGA prospects differently, if they are after a kid I would pay attention for sure they earned that right. Like we will eventually

Advertisement
Yea I was on scout. I had just got into recruiting at that time, ironically my friend was a FSU fan and he put on to it. Ever since then I was hook.
Lounge days.. TOOO many stories and characters.. Good ol days :xvfmlqq:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Advertisement
Back