2024 Dylan Stewart 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lol He played at UGA brah...and knew everything from their rivals in the west. He's a GA Boy that the bag men in ga would throw money behind. Basically Mario Cristobal but a guy that can actually coach a unit...and is more ruthless/slimy.

*Update i see @Brooklyndee said what i said but in a different way lol
To be perfectly clear Kirby tags in with dbs but he's not coaching them. Mario does coach a unit. He is coaching the interior lineman & helps throughout the line. That's what makes him and mirabel tough to beat is between them for lineman they've put in and developed plenty of kids who they've put in the league. Can't lie though. As much of a clown as Kirby is, his name pulls weight for dbs.

It's hysterical your assessment of Kirby... There's a reason he's won & it's called they spend with the best of them opposed to Richt didn't believe in that and was at odds with boosters over the issue the one time they did get payments out that he found out about. Virtually all head coaches are only as good as the staff they surround themselves with when it comes to talent development & game day coaching. That's what Kirby has done right. Past that he's a clueless moron. But I get it. He wins so clearly he's amazing. So was Trent dilfer. They went with Kirby by the way because they knew his network available to him and that they could essentially do whatever they wanted under him.
If kirby is a clueless moron that has multiple rings as a dc and now a hc i hope mario is even more clueless so we win more than kirby has lol

Advertisement
lol He played at UGA brah...and knew everything from their rivals in the west. He's a GA Boy that the bag men in ga would throw money behind. Basically Mario Cristobal but a guy that can actually coach a unit...and is more ruthless/slimy.

*Update i see @Brooklyndee said what i said but in a different way lol
Wait so are you saying Mario Cristobal can't actually coach Oline?

There are a lot of coaches and will take a lot of time to go through them all.

As an aside, [BGCOLOR=initial] I think it's interesting that after UGA fired Richt, they could have hired any coach in the country at the highest salary. They instead went with a relatively inexpensive coordinator. Smart was a top coordinator and had a reputation as an excellent recruiter at Bama. And he's got 2 rings in 6 years where Richt (who is basically a much better version of Cristobal) couldn't break through in 15+ years. Would be interested to see the thought process behind UGAs hire. Maybe we can learn something for the next time around. [/BGCOLOR]
The thought process behind Smart was that he'd bring the Bama bag game with him - and he did.

Advertisement
I skimmed through this post so I apologize if it’s been said.

Beamer is at the make or break year. Time to win 10 and make some serious noise. A 7-8 win season that includes a blowout to schools like Florida or Missouri and the noise will start that he is maxed out.

Mario knows how the game is played, but I don't think he is a greasy slimy catfish like Smart.

UGA has always been a solid recruiting school, but from 2000--2022 they signed 3 top ranked classes, and guess who was the Head Coach for all of them? Moneybags Smart.

This is the same dolt who trotted in Justin Fields in the SEC title game to run an obvious fake punt, that failed miserably.

He is a solid defensive mind that acquired the most talent thru illegal payments of recruits pre NIL.

I bet when both were at Alabama… he was running around with McDonald’s bags and Mario was so clean he thought it was really Big Macs…
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Advertisement
Mario knows how the game is played, but I don't think he is a greasy slimy catfish like Smart.

UGA has always been a solid recruiting school, but from 2000--2022 they signed 3 top ranked classes, and guess who was the Head Coach for all of them? Moneybags Smart.

This is the same dolt who trotted in Justin Fields in the SEC title game to run an obvious fake punt, that failed miserably.

He is a solid defensive mind that acquired the most talent thru illegal payments of recruits pre NIL.
How many time outs did he call before that fake punt?

Advertisement
i would. i would also say tht what dykes did last year trumps anything mario has ever done in his career and its not even debatable
Oh it's debatable if you go by longevity instead of one year! You putting up one year of dykes against Mario whole career!...blah you tripping! What else has dykes done....go ahead I'll wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back