Dylan Raiola is transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Season 10 Story GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Could see Georgia boosters and other big HS football areas, tying in NLI deals with transferring to their HS of choice as well..... Double up their alumni boosting.... crazy stuff

Advertisement
I saw his highlights recently I think it was jd pickell or pate one of them. That kid looks legit asf him and another kid I think going to TTU. Those two kids the way they threw it looked different but the other kid is small.

Could see Georgia boosters and other big HS football areas, tying in NLI deals with transferring to their HS of choice as well..... Double up their alumni boosting.... crazy stuff
Buford is all over it. Campus is like a small college. Not too far from Athens. Great HS program. I've always hoped HS coaches in South Florida were paid a lot better and they had more resources. Amazing what Miami Central is doing.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure this is his 4th school. Started in Texas. Last year played here in AZ. After the season he transferred from Chandler to Pinnacle. Now he’s off to Georgia. Last year he was not amazing by any means. He has all the tools but I’m telling y’all his lack of mobility is a problem. Elite QB’s need to be able to get out of tough spots with their legs nowadays. When I saw him he could not do it. I couldn’t understand it. Dude was taking sacks! His arm talent isn’t a question but I do question the “it” factor majorly! Good thing he’s going to UGA. Talent around him won’t be an issue. I’m curious how he plays at Buford. We’ll see if he bounces back or if what I’m saying is confirmed and he’s DJ U with better arm angles 😂

I’m pretty sure this is his 4th school. Started in Texas. Last year played here in AZ. After the season he transferred from Chandler to Pinnacle. Now he’s off to Georgia. Last year he was not amazing by any means. He has all the tools but I’m telling y’all his lack of mobility is a problem. Elite QB’s need to be able to get out of tough spots with their legs nowadays. When I saw him he could not do it. I couldn’t understand it. Dude was taking sacks! His arm talent isn’t a question but I do question the “it” factor majorly! Good thing he’s going to UGA. Talent around him won’t be an issue. I’m curious how he plays at Buford. We’ll see if he bounces back or if what I’m saying is confirmed and he’s DJ U with better arm angles 😂
Agree. Defintely wasn't mad he's not committed to the U. He'll be surrounded by talent at Buford too.

Advertisement
Agree. Defintely wasn't mad he's not committed to the U. He'll be surrounded by talent at Buford too.
It was crazy to me that he transferred from Chandler. They were loaded and many thought they were the favorites last year. Raoila sucked it up in the two most important games of the year. Didn’t produce 1 Td in two games. They get bounced from the playoffs and he transfers to a rival school. You can’t transfer just to transfer here in AZ. He would’ve been ineligible for half the season. Fortunately, his family has the means to move wherever. Instead of dealing with the suspension they dipped to Georgia.

I’m not trying to talk down on the kid. I’m just telling y’all what happened. When I look at QB’s winning matters. If you’re at a bad school did you make them respectable? If you’re at a powerhouse, did you win state? Chandler is a powerhouse program. They don’t lose often. Last year was their worst season in almost a decade. That screams red flag somewhere. Number 1 player in the country leads team to worst record in 10 years. He has the arm and size. I’m so curious if how good he will become. Maybe we’ll come back to this thread and say I’m an idiot lol

Last edited:
It was crazy to me that he transferred from Chandler. They were loaded and many thought they were the favorites last year. Raoila sucked it up in the two most important games of the year. Didn’t produce 1 Td in two games. They get bounced from the playoffs and he transfers to a rival school. You can’t transfer just to transfer here in AZ. He would’ve been ineligible for half the season. Fortunately, his family has the means to move wherever. Instead of dealing with the suspension they dipped to Georgia.

I’m not trying to talk down on the kid. I’m just telling y’all what happened. When I look at QB’s winning matters. If you’re at a bad school did you make them respectable? If you’re at a powerhouse, did you win state? Chandler is a powerhouse program. They don’t lose often. Last year was their worst season in almost a decade. That screams red flag somewhere. Number 1 player in the country leads team to worst record in 10 years. He has the arm and size. I’m so curious if how good he will become. Maybe we’ll come back to this thread and say I’m an idiot lol
Heard he was going to have to serve a 5 game suspension cause of transferring to Chandler.

Advertisement
did you know Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy
and Kennedy's named lincoln
Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theater, Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln (made by Ford). Both succeeded a Johnson and were elected in ‘60. Both were shot in the back of the head sitting next to their wives. Booth fled a theater to a warehouse, Oswald fled a warehouse to a theater. That’s all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back