Dylan Moses Tears ACL

Advertisement
Kid is from Louisiana. Bama beat the LSU bag. I hope this guy never plays a snap in the NFL. F the Bama Bag boys. I hope their Bama money is the last cent they ever see from football

The 5 best linebackers at bama are dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan, and dylan

5A74E583-289A-48FD-8E64-2036A38B1D33.gif

Advertisement
They’ll be fine. This is y u stack chips, and u load up on 4 & 5 star players every year. For every one guy who’s looking to transfer out, there’s another 2 waiting their shine.

Advertisement
everyone will say bama is bama but i feel that clemson loss might have taken something out of them.
I think Bama's defense was a step down last year from previous years, and now they are playing two true freshmen at LB and they don't have Q Williams anymore which is the biggest loss. I am not sure how great Clemson's defense is going to be this year either, after losing their entire defensive line. Luckily for both teams, that their offenses are ridiculous.....

Advertisement
I feel bad for Moses but I love imagining Saban stressing out. He will complain like lil school girl about the transfer portal again bc he had to start a true freshman at the position. I hope they miss the playoffs.

Advertisement
Hope Surtain, Jobe and all the other bag boys follow this excellent example. I look forward to these guys playing arena ball and selling Insurance

Even if they were to lose 4 games they would still get voted into the playoff.

Don’t worry, the CFP committee will take into account the hardships Bama has suffered in losing these Linebackers. They will get a spot in the final four no matter what.

Advertisement
Back