Dylan Edwards

No thanks.

+ You have Martínez on board. Make do with CJJ and CWH and even use Joseph and Washington if you need to get fast guys in space.
+ Spend the money on DT and CB.

Edit -
I don’t think that the offensive scheme will maximize his skillset.
Respectfully, **** no.

If this kid wants in..with Martinez on board for 1 year & cam ward on board for 1 year you take him. You sell Martinez on the appeal of being apart of a two headed monster instead of being a bell cow type like his previous stop..you sell these guys on ward. Get him as many proven weapons..if guys bounce because of it? It is what it is..if’s a problem attack it in HS recruiting..cut on that kids tape, he’s a weapon

Advertisement
Respectfully, **** no.

If this kid wants in..with Martinez on board for 1 year & cam ward on board for 1 year you take him. You sell Martinez on the appeal of being apart of a two headed monster instead of being a bell cow type like his previous stop..you sell these guys on ward. Get him as many proven weapons..if guys bounce because of it? It is what it is..if’s a problem attack it in HS recruiting..cut on that kids tape, he’s a weapon

He is a weapon.

But I don’t have the confidence he’d be used properly here. There’s a few reasonable facsimiles here in Joseph and Washington and they got like 5 touches combined all year.

He is a weapon.

But I don’t have the confidence he’d be used properly here. There’s a few reasonable facsimiles here in Joseph and Washington and they got like 5 touches combined all year.
He is better than both Joseph and wash RN. He’s proven it. Cristobal has had success with guys with similar skillsets..we haven’t had a back like this who can take it 60 plus on carry and turn a check down to a TD from distance..we don’t have that on this roster rn…I like CJs up side..this is just competition

He is better than both Joseph and wash RN. He’s proven it. Cristobal has had success with guys with similar skillsets..we haven’t had a back like this who can take it 60 plus on carry and turn a check down to a TD from distance..we don’t have that on this roster rn…I like CJs up side..this is just competition
Bullseye

Advertisement
im good on this not a scheme fit and we have better on the roster imo. good player he should go to kstate

im good on this not a scheme fit and we have better on the roster imo. good player he should go to kstate
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Advertisement

We have bigger needs than a 2nd portal back imo.

Now, if these crybabies *****ing about how rich we are have a case, and we’re really spending $20M on the roster or whatever it is aka we have an unlimited budget, then sign him the **** up. **** a scheme fit. He’s a good player. Tailor your scheme to maximize players’ talents.

If we can only allocate to a certain budget though, I’m ok letting this kid walk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back