Dylan Edwards

Canesbro31

Sophomore
IMG_6567.jpeg

I would love this pickup, will only be in his second season next year and would be more of a change of pace back.

You can still get Martinez to be your work horse, and use edwards as more of a receiving back

Advertisement
View attachment 287695

I would love this pickup, will only be in his second season next year and would be more of a change of pace back.

You can still get Martinez to be your work horse, and use edwards as more of a receiving back
He seems like a Lane type of player. I hope we do go after him but he’d absolutely eat at Ole Miss.

No thanks.

+ You have Martínez on board. Make do with CJJ and CWH and even use Joseph and Washington if you need to get fast guys in space.
+ Spend the money on DT and CB.

Edit -
I don’t think that the offensive scheme will maximize his skillset.

Advertisement
Gaby clarified he doesn’t see us going this route and just that Miami in general would be aggressive for who they want.

I mean anything he can do with Shedeur he can do better with Cam. Better oline also. Seems like you could use him to pressure a defense but I'm not sure we don't already have his skillset on the roster. Is his only extra that he has college production?

I mean anything he can do with Shedeur he can do better with Cam. Better oline also. Seems like you could use him to pressure a defense but I'm not sure we don't already have his skillset on the roster. Is his only extra that he has college production?
What does the Shedeur part mean?

Advertisement
If we want to add a second rb, most likely we’ll lose another rb to the portal

Advertisement
The writing is on the wall already. They have no problem not playing the young guys and developing them just replace them by older pirral players. Besides Bain, Williams, Fletcher and Francis who this staff really play as a freshman?

That's fine. Their function was too add to the recruiting rankings so Mario has something he can hang his hat on. Mission accomplished! Development, coaching, and the like are superlatives that don't mesh well with what he's trying to do with the program.

That's fine. Their function was too add to the recruiting rankings so Mario has something he can hang his hat on. Mission accomplished! Development, coaching, and the like are superlatives that don't mesh well with what he's trying to do with the program.
I don’t have a problem with it. I just know 75% of this board will throw a fit if CJ hits the portal

Advertisement
Legit question to anyone who watched any practices. Did CJ impress? I’ve seen nothing from him out of the limited available highlights to suggest he’s more than a sprinter playing running back. Not saying he can’t be better. But usually RBs start making statements headed into their second season.

Advertisement
Back