Dylan Day (is not injured)

With Lucas, Antonie back, Fitz hopefully moves to Nickle letting us rotate in 0 for blitz run downs. Clearly, JJ has his moments both great and bad. It would be nice to have Day in the mix at Safety. His speed was a nice addition.
I want to see Poyser at nickel and Fitz at deep safety to take advantage of his ball hawking ability
 
To cribby’s point above I would be curious to see him rotate into the nickel at times.

Give him some burn to eat into 0’s snaps and fitz/dunnigan/poyser can lock up the safety spots again while also all capable to rotate into nickel as well
 
day wasn’t playing nickel. He was a deep safety. Thornton was as well primarily. Poyser and dunnigan were playing on the frontline. If fitzgerald moves I think he moves to nickel like the Pitt game or poyser stays in that role and either day or Thornton is out of the game. I think they have probably realized that Thornton at nickel can really only blitz. That was a change this game.
 
Yep and 3 can be moved around both safety spots a nickel responsibilities to throw off the qb. 0 should be the captain on special teams
Of course Dunnigan is part of that group too. When we’re healthy we’ll have so many options in the back end with 25,7, 23 and 3. Very flexible group.
 
Back
Top