Dykstra

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
Any word on how he has looked this spring. I haven't seen him mentioned.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
He has a long, long way to go. Decent athlete but needs to get a lot more physical.

Looks pretty bad.

55-33938-06-28-16-lenny-dykstra-1468542939.jpg

he may be a guy who gets pushed out by physically superior players being brought in these next couple of classes

Advertisement
I told ya'll I didn't want Dykstra in last cycle's class. He wasn't good. He's a depth guy, at best. I never speak ill against any of our recruits, but I was very adamant that his film and his showing at Paradise was telling that he wasn't Miami Caliber.

I told ya'll I didn't want Dykstra in last cycle's class. He wasn't good. He's a depth guy, at best. I never speak ill against any of our recruits, but I was very adamant that his film and his showing at Paradise was telling that he wasn't Miami Caliber.
we gotta stop loading up on soft OL. Seems like we have an abundance on roster. 4 don't belong

Advertisement
He's a depth guy, at best. I never speak ill against any of our recruits, but I was very adamant that his film and his showing at Paradise was telling that he wasn't Miami Caliber.

LOL...yeah, I wasn't impressed with His paradise tape at all. Surely there had to be a kid better than Him between Miami & Iowa...SMH.

Advertisement

He might not be good enough, but this is a dumb post.

Now were not even waiting until after their freshman years to call guys JAGs? This kid is supposed to still be in high school for god's sake

we gotta stop loading up on soft OL. Seems like we have an abundance on roster. 4 don't belong

Another dumb post.

"Stop loading up"? Last time I checked the others guys in the 2017 class were pretty good, and both the 2018 commits are as well.

Advertisement
How about giving him 1-2 years in this program before deeming him a bust?
This board, seriously.
LOL.

Advertisement
Back