Dwinstitles

Advertisement
Pete, U gonna have to get [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] to calm the language down for your podcast! Go to bed, kids, Dwins is talking now! LOL

If nothing else, this thread is the first time I've realized this guy's handle is actually "D Wins Titles." This whole time I've been sounding it out like "Dwin's ****ies." And I learned something today.

If nothing else, this thread is the first time I've realized this guy's handle is actually "D Wins Titles." This whole time I've been sounding it out like "Dwin's ****ies." And I learned something today.

I feel you. That dawned on me over a year ago but can't break the habit. Still read it as dwin's ****les.

lol. Same here.

"Dwin ****les" never even noticed the S in there. *mind blown*

I did it too for about 6 months or so.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the first time I understood what his name is as well. Crazy that I'm not alone, but the question is what made Us get it today???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back