Dwayne The Rock Johnson

He's always been a nice guy. You realize wrestling is fake, right?
Entertainment at its finest. Used to be Catch, hook or no holds barred wrestling was the number one sport in the US back in the 1800s where the best in different areas would fight for cash and bets placed. Promoters got involved and there was more money made off scripted wrestling in the early 1900s and still doing well today.
I’ve met him at dadeland once back when I drive for ups during his Scorpion King days. Very approachable and humble.
I’m not knocking him at all. He’s generous and has stayed away from a lot of that hollywood BS.
I just didn’t see a reason for him to put it out there like that and seems like something wouldn’t normally do.
But it’s not like I know the guy. It just seems strange that’s all. It’s probably nothing but I wasn’t trying to generalize him and should’ve been more clear about what I meant.
Dwayne is a great guy and one of the nicest actors you can work with. Did a movie and some commercials with him. Always verbally appreciating and thankful for everyone's hard work around him. He loves Miami football and you can tell he is always thinking about the team. Knows everything about them. We did talk a lot about the team on and off throughout the day.

Advertisement
I heard that he and his family first suspected they had the virus when they couldn’t smell what the Rock was cooking...
In all seriousness, glad he and his family are healthy now.

Prayers?

I'm a little bit embarrassed for the Rock after that absurdly dramatic display.

Kids had a little sore throat and he and his wife not much worse. Friends he "knew and trusted" are "devastated" that they gave it to them?

JFC that was pathetic. Stop pandering and make it a lesson about how living a healthy lifestyle basically makes COVID a giant nothing burger.

Bump

could you imagine if the Rock reads this forum (its possible right) and sees us trashing him.
Nothing could possibly trash him more than that last team effort at that Orange Bowl after he handed that big check over to Donna - I mean if he's been back after that, nothing can run him off.

Hey Randy, the Virginia TE is open again...

Orange Bowl.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back