Dwayne Lawson Update 12-8

Coley will Have Rosier ready, but if we lose Lawson, we probably will chase Parr or Ryan Stanley....

This is all we need to know about our future QB prospects if he doesn't stick
Ryan Stanley
UAB Offered

He is actually a good QB.... he went to the Orlando camp i think and won the MVP award...kid is a good plan B... ask Pete or DMoney about him

Advertisement
I wouldn't sleep on USF. They have been known to snag some of the top local talent.

Like who?

The coaching staff is a mess. Taggert is a corch and is already scapegoating people year 2 into his gig. That program is a mess.

It's either us or UF for Lawson.
Ryan Giddens, Terrance Mitchell, Andre Davis, Tajee Fullwood.

USF has had talent. They just have had duds at head coach since Leavitt left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the only recruit I actually want I've already stop watching the games if he decommits. I'm not coming to this website for awhile either. well at least I got a bump in business these last 2 quarters something going right. Canes doing bad = good for business shiiiiiiid I'll take it. Can't get happy may as well get money.

News = day officially ruined

**** you Tito

topgun3.jpg

They told Winky the same ****.

I would worry more about UF than USF IMO. But USF could be a sleeper cause Lawson from Tampa area.

His best bet is to learn under Kaaya and Coley. He'll have loaded offensive teammates by the time he steps in to start. And he would be one play away from being a starter if Kaaya god forbid went down.

Advertisement
Hearing that USF is close to securing an official visit with him. USF has kept a tab on Lawson the entire year and they feel like they have a serious shot with an official visit to flip him. They're heavily selling the fact that he could start from day one at USF, compared to Miami where he'd have to wait 2 years minimum. It's been mentioned before that Lawson is looking around, but the only school that really seems a threat to me is USF due to the hometown factor and depth chart. I wouldn't call him gone yet, but I wouldn't feel too comfortable calling him in this class.

Well if he gets a RS his first year and Kaaya leaves after his Junior year to the NFL, he would only lose 1 year and could potentially start as a RS Soph.

Hence, still waiting 2 years versus at South Florida where he can come in and probably start as a true freshman.

Well good luck Mr. Lawson

Next man up!

We sure need this kid for depth and competition for Kaaya, but he might be too good to keep with Jack coming in behind him.

I don't think the kid is cam newton like most,ci trust coley with qbs though so let's see what he does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back