Dwayne Lawson ESPN's Player of the Week

Advertisement
Underrated as f

let them sleep on him, like they slept on Kaaya...

then
boom.gif

With Kaaya looking solid for the next two years, Lawson and the kid from 2016 should be able to take shirts and battle it out when Kaaya goes to NFL after junior year. I like Lawson. He does not seem to be thinking run all the time.

Advertisement
With Kaaya looking solid for the next two years, Lawson and the kid from 2016 should be able to take shirts and battle it out when Kaaya goes to NFL after junior year. I like Lawson. He does not seem to be thinking run all the time.

He is going to be special here... Like NO other we've ever had with his running attributes! We will begin to have run option packages and will become an extremely potent offense...!!!

Lawson a tad underrated on some sites IMO. Love his size and mobility. Different Dynamic than Kaaya. Overall I do think Kaaya is the better pure QB but Lawson brings some great athleticism to the position.

Can't wait to see Lawson and Allison learn and mature under Kaaya and Coach Coley.

Lawson's team against the nations #1 player who pays DE for Armwood.

[video=youtube_share;RRqRawIuD-M]http://youtu.be/RRqRawIuD-M[/video]

Advertisement
I have met the kid. He's a big dude with a strong arm and can run. What I like best is that he scans the field for all passing options first. Has a bigger arm than Kaaya and can add another dimension with his running ability. Not suggesting he better than Kaaya, but he reminds me of Cam Newton in size, arm strength and speed.

And the best part is that Kaaya had talent, like a lot of talent. Lawson doesn't even have a pinch of the kids that Kaaya had and he is making just unbelievable play and doing everything right. Every defense knows who they have to stop and yet they still have only lost to Armwood. Put money on, Jack Allison is great but this kid will give him a definite run for his money.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna lie I'm scared to lose this kid he's gonna be such a boss with the studs we have at skill positions he's gonna run for a lot of yards. Just hold on that's all i want.

Advertisement
Unfortunately I dont think he gets to shirt next year unless they find another Heaps. I think he will run away with the backup job, especially if he can EE. I hope they find a package for him like Cutcliffe did with Connette, and really just kill people on short yardage downs.

Look at me having all this optimism. I need to go find a kid to kick. Lawson looks like a ****** stud, can't believe he isn't getting more pub.

Unfortunately I dont think he gets to shirt next year unless they find another Heaps. I think he will run away with the backup job, especially if he can EE. I hope they find a package for him like Cutcliffe did with Connette, and really just kill people on short yardage downs.

Look at me having all this optimism. I need to go find a kid to kick. Lawson looks like a ****in stud, can't believe he isn't getting more pub.

Unless Kaaya goes down he will be red shirted. If we need to put a back up in because they want to give Kaaya a break, they will go with Rosier before him.

Look at me having all this optimism. I need to go find a kid to kick. Lawson looks like a ****in stud, can't believe he isn't getting more pub.

Unless Kaaya goes down he will be red shirted. If we need to put a back up in because they want to give Kaaya a break, they will go with Rosier before him.

This. Agreed.

I also believe Rosier future is in baseball. But next year smart money is... Redshirt Lawson regardless if he is the more talented for 2nd string and save that extra year for him and have Rosier back up Kaaya. Only take off Lawson shirt if it's necessary.

I also expect Allison to get a shirt too. It's smart. You wanna redshirt your QBs so they can develop. We got lucky with Kaaya, not all true freshman qbs are supposed to do what he's been doing.

HIllsborough High School against the nations #1 player who pays DE for Armwood.

[video=youtube_share;RRqRawIuD-M]http://youtu.be/RRqRawIuD-M[/video]

FIFY

Baby Faye is the truth. Way better thrower then Jarred Fayson for the ones who know who he is. GO BIG RED

Advertisement
Back