DVD

I don’t agree with that. Different sides of the ball. Neither has true coaching experience, so big risks on both outside of recruiting. Cooney was OC for Southridge. DVD player in the league for 6 years. I call that a wash.
It’s not a wash respectfully. There are only so many assistants allowed. David is next man up. Manny will figure it out. David wouldn’t accept dvd passing him up and neither would anyone else that gets it. Ever

Advertisement
Great ST units EMPHASIZE SPECIAL TEAMS..u get more Dawgs i guarantee you’ll see be play on the STs units

I’ve always been a big fan of DVD ever since he was a player, however I do get nervous that Pop Cooney May find himself a better job elsewhere if he doesn’t get promoted soon and that would be a problem my friends.

Advertisement
Definitely should go with the guy with no coaching experience.....fvck it lets just hire all the great optimist coaches in SFL
We don’t play “optimist football” down here..it’s youth football..***** real
The fact you compared DVD to a youth football coach is comedic tho 🤣

Rumph has plenty of experience and how is that fairing for him? Brian Hartline was a GA 3 years ago and is now one of the best WR coaches in CFB. Banda is a first time position coach and is one of the top recruiters in the ACC right now.
It helps to have deep pockets behind you.

Advertisement
Rumph has plenty of experience and how is that fairing for him? Brian Hartline was a GA 3 years ago and is now one of the best WR coaches in CFB. Banda is a first time position coach and is one of the top recruiters in the ACC right now.
Banda also spent time at Texas as a GA and worked at miss st. DVD has literally coached no where lol

True enough, patke is useless in recruiting, he’s at the least a few times worse than rumph (who is not a great recruiter or terrible recruiter but is pretty solid)

Teams will take notice and snatch DVD. He seems like a rising star....gonna get his on field shot sometime. Patke is better off the field and trail.

Grooming.gif

He's clearly being groomed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back