DVD

Advertisement
Any chance Manny thinks about promoting him if/when Rumph gets let go? He's inexperienced but seems like he has more recruiting juice than Rumph ever had. Probably in line for a group of 5 DB gig in the short term.
One would think David is in line ahead of him. Only so many coaching spots. Loyalty pays

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s good at what he does already and is effective. You don’t even know if he’s even capable of coaching. How about let’s let him continue to do what he’s great at in his role right now which helps all of the coaches in their recruiting efforts(banda and rumph included)

He’s good at what he does already and is effective. You don’t even know if he’s even capable of coaching. How about let’s let him continue to do what he’s great at in his role right now which helps all of the coaches in their recruiting efforts(banda and rumph included)
I will say there is zero.zero percent chance he is any worse than patke as special teams coordinator.

Advertisement
Yes moar inexperienced coaches is what Miami needs to promote
He’s very good a dissecting film and teaching how to study it. He’s already an elite recruiter and he can learn much more from Ed. Plus some of our other more experienced coaches will be up for raises if we win. But you’re right, let’s let him leave to coach somewhere else at the end of the year. Smdh

Advertisement
Any chance Manny thinks about promoting him if/when Rumph gets let go? He's inexperienced but seems like he has more recruiting juice than Rumph ever had. Probably in line for a group of 5 DB gig in the short term.

why can’t he just continue building win a natty then he will be like Corey Raymond, From a history of success. Why do our guys always have to leave after a year of success!

Rumph has plenty of experience and how is that fairing for him? Brian Hartline was a GA 3 years ago and is now one of the best WR coaches in CFB. Banda is a first time position coach and is one of the top recruiters in the ACC right now.

Hartline was also a successful NFL receiver....and a likable teammate by all accounts. Not a surprise to see him doing well in the college ranks at a school where recruiting comes easy.

One would think David is in line ahead of him. Only so many coaching spots. Loyalty pays

I don’t agree with that. Different sides of the ball. Neither has true coaching experience, so big risks on both outside of recruiting. Cooney was OC for Southridge. DVD player in the league for 6 years. I call that a wash.

Rumph has plenty of experience and how is that fairing for him? Brian Hartline was a GA 3 years ago and is now one of the best WR coaches in CFB. Banda is a first time position coach and is one of the top recruiters in the ACC right now.

Oh great....one person was a GA 3 years ago .....I am now convinced DVD should be hired....**** lets just make him the DC

Advertisement
Back