DVD tweet

Advertisement
Blades playing video games and during the Bowl Game Philips was out to lunch with his girlfriend. I don't understand not supporting your brothers while they play. The worse part is the fans (not so much on CIS but the FB Group) saying they don't owe anyone anything.
That's the worst part in all of this? Just when I think I've heard all the best hot takes in here, you come along.

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
I know some here only care about football. AD is responsible for all sports. Sports as a whole under Blake is a sh it show. How anyone above him can not see this is blind. Blake should be gone for cause already.
Yup. There are a lot of Miami fans that only care about football. I get it. But to watch the baseball program collapse under James is devastating. Has an equal, if not greater history than the football program and now we are in the same position as football. A middling, once great program that can only point back to the past

I know some here only care about football. AD is responsible for all sports. Sports as a whole under Blake is a sh it show. How anyone above him can not see this is blind. Blake should be gone for cause already.
according to a write up B Ball is only a **** show because of the FBI investigation :

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back