DVD to Utah State

Advertisement
DVD is the homie..if sso this is great for him to get onfield position at a solid school.

My boy works ont he recruiting front and soaks up or is open to learning the trade. He was sort of plugged in and had good relations with the youth programs/optomist teams/coaches that were actually good in the north dade/ south broward area.

That would be a good look for him to get a gig like that to build his resume and keep it going full circle to return here

DVD is the homie..if sso this is great for him to get onfield position at a solid school.

My boy works ont he recruiting front and soaks up or is open to learning the trade. He was sort of plugged in and had good relations with the youth programs/optomist teams/coaches that were actually good in the north dade/ south broward area.

That would be a good look for him to get a gig like that to build his resume and keep it going full circle to return here
i wish him well and especially hope he gets the on the field job. he's put in his time.

Advertisement

Let him build some cache as a coach, maybe get a couple dudes drafted, post some good g5 pass d #s, and he’ll have some ammo to recruit at a higher level.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Oh, no! So that means he’s going to take all those kids away from us when they’re ready to be recruited. Utah State will be the hot new school for kids from North Dade/South Broward!

We so fvcked!

I never saw Harris as an extrovert. You sure he'd be good as a recruiter?
Hes a coaches kid thats always been a leader. He is currently a ga at fsu...his brother recruits well at FIU.

The fam is well connected in south fla through coaches ..and their former teammates that are coaches...also takes away another south florida guy from fsu.

I wouldve called him already.

So DVD to Utah State still hasn’t been officially announced. Here’s an out of the box idea. Put DVD as assistant DB coach so he can recruit as an on field coach and learn from T Rob. Thoughts? We will still have one on field role open after the DL hire.

Advertisement
So DVD to Utah State still hasn’t been officially announced. Here’s an out of the box idea. Put DVD as assistant DB coach so he can recruit as an on field coach and learn from T Rob. Thoughts? We will still have one on field role open after the DL hire.
I don't think you need to waste an on field position on an assistant DB coach. He can be an assistant to TRob and still help recruit, while not taking one of those spots. No need to waste any more spots on guys learning on the job.

naw

TRob mitigates the recruiting risk of losing dvd. I’d love to keep him but if he wants to go, I think that’s ok

Perfect situation so DVD can learn from TRob and be ready to take over for him when he leaves in 1 to 2 years

Advertisement
Back