Duval904 is killing it

Advertisement
One of the best to lace em up. He’s a scholar and a gentleman

Scholar, gentleman, and a NO BS kind of guy.

****es off some homers here, just like I did when I said that Pitt would run on us - and that we better be ready.

Well, they ran on us. And then they threw on us. And they ran some more.

Plus, Duval is a legend at the WEZ.

You’re also the guy that predicts the South will rise again...

It's not a prediction - it's a certainty.

Now, I'm not talking about big cities. 50% of the population is concentrated in only 174 US counties - while there are some 3,000 counties and some change. In a scenario of reduced or limited provisions - those big cities - populated with non-Southerners - why they're going to drop faster than burdschitt in a downdraft.

I bet you haven't even noted the US DOE projection, presented to Congress - that in the event of a EMP pop, the US will lose 90% of its population within 12 months? First ones to go - city boys!

Never read any Herodotus, Tacitus, Gibbon, Josephus, the writings of Titus, or other historical narratives of things long past? You can read the horror of cities suddenly cut off from outside supplies - and some of the horrific things city dwellers resort to. The only constant in this universe is change, and to ignore that is to your own detriment. So go ahead, yuk it up.

The South - is a combination of rural values - be it in a Southern State, or even Montana, or New Hampshire, Oklahoma, or Nevada or Idaho. God, Guns, and Guts. Things severely lacking in large population centers.

So, yes.

The topic is that Duval904 is killing it. He's concise, he's not going to say things just to add fluff to a narrative.

And honesty is something not well received.

Advertisement
OP and others. thank you.

honestly, I don't understand why these guys get angry. I'm serious with everything I say

The WEZ just isn't the same without you.

For those that can't appreciate the greatness that is Duval, well to quote another legendary UM fan- Drink bleach.

Advertisement
OP and others. thank you.

honestly, I don't understand why these guys get angry. I'm serious with everything I say

The WEZ just isn't the same without you.

For those that can't appreciate the greatness that is Duval, well to quote another legendary UM fan- Drink bleach.

Rollin keeps it real even if people dont like it I can respect that.........free rolands

Advertisement

****es off some homers here, just like I did when I said that Pitt would run on us - and that we better be ready.

Now, I'm not talking about big cities. 50% of the population is concentrated in only 174 US counties - while there are some 3,000 counties and some change. In a scenario of reduced or limited provisions - those big cities - populated with non-Southerners - why they're going to drop faster than burdschitt in a downdraft.

I bet you haven't even noted the US DOE projection, presented to Congress - that in the event of a EMP pop, the US will lose 90% of its population within 12 months? First ones to go - city boys!

Never read any Herodotus, Tacitus, Gibbon, Josephus, the writings of Titus, or other historical narratives of things long past? You can read the horror of cities suddenly cut off from outside supplies - and some of the horrific things city dwellers resort to. The only constant in this universe is change, and to ignore that is to your own detriment. So go ahead, yuk it up.

The South - is a combination of rural values - be it in a Southern State, or even Montana, or New Hampshire, Oklahoma, or Nevada or Idaho. God, Guns, and Guts. Things severely lacking in large population centers.

So, yes.

The topic is that Duval904 is killing it. He's concise, he's not going to say things just to add fluff to a narrative.

Haha...as much as I'm not a fan of the cultural South, I'm a huge fan of this post. The fact that you know all this and wrote it out...respect.

Advertisement
Like I said before, Duval is one of the realest in it, you already know, got poster of the year 4 times in a row.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, yes.

There's some truth in there but spewed between the sort of gapped-teeth even a dyck could slide between.

So, yes.

There's some truth in there but spewed between the sort of gapped-teeth even a dyck could slide between.

For heaven's sake - go douche. Your sole authority seems to center on things a **** can slide between.

Whatever you say.

Advertisement
Back