Duty Calls

Advertisement
Been a Cane for life and always will be, and no, I don’t root for the Noles, but we have to be honest. Ray Charles could have seven that the Noles are today a far, far better team than our Canes, and we don’t have a prayer of beating them this year. They will be ranked in the top four, and deservedly so. I don’t see them losing a game in regular season and very well may be playing for another Natty.

woman up GIF by Paradise Hotel

Who cares about what team other men like or dislike? Why would it matter? I want everyone to lose besides Miami. Always. In reality, it doesn’t work that way. So I pull for/against a team, due to my own reasoning.. and anyone who has opinion can suck my D from behind.

Advertisement
If you "respect FSU" or " want FSU to be ranked when we play them" or any other positive toward that program, you are

1) A clown;
2) Have never attended a game in Tallahassee;
3) Have never attended a game against them in Miami.

They hate us. You are fool and a traitor if you root for these *****.

If you root for FSU, I hate you.
Going to see the canes for the very first time at this game. Driving to Tallahassee from SE TN, sons of ******* better kick some Indian asses

Advertisement
Been a Cane for life and always will be, and no, I don’t root for the Noles, but we have to be honest. Ray Charles could have seven that the Noles are today a far, far better team than our Canes, and we don’t have a prayer of beating them this year. They will be ranked in the top four, and deservedly so. I don’t see them losing a game in regular season and very well may be playing for another Natty.
I sadly gotta agree. They looked good. Norvell gets made fun of but he's a real good coach. We're a young team playing a ton of freshman while he has guys that's been in his system now. That WR coleman gonna tear our DBs up. Not moping just being realistic

Advertisement
Hope that was sarcasm! Lsu qb is horrible, and that's not an LSU caliber secondary. See how I did that I accused LSU of being horrible instead of giving credit too free shoes University!!!

Advertisement
If you "respect FSU" or " want FSU to be ranked when we play them" or any other positive toward that program, you are

1) A clown;

PSA OF THE YEAR THREAD

@RVACane
@JD08

1) A clown;

No lies told!! I think it’s time to move on from how good everyone thinks those noles are!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back