Duty Calls

Advertisement
If you "respect FSU" or " want FSU to be ranked when we play them" or any other positive toward that program, you are

1) A clown;
2) Have never attended a game in Tallahassee;
3) Have never attended a game against them in Miami.

They hate us. You are fool and a traitor if you root for these *****.

If you root for FSU, I hate you.

I don't have room in my heart to hate FSU.. it's too full with hate of that school in Gainesville

I have an irrational level of hate for uF, would **** on the founder's grave.. feed the mascot to a shark.. disown family members if they don't speak ill of that ****-hole level of hate. That's at the top and will never be replaced

I DESPISE Alabama, ND, and Ohio State

I don't hate FSU. I've been to games against them in Miami and was in Tallahassee when the legend Kirby Freeman left his mark on history, and yet still don't hate them. And, they've never stopped playing us.. even when they could have. I respect that

Been a Cane for life and always will be, and no, I don’t root for the Noles, but we have to be honest. Ray Charles could have seven that the Noles are today a far, far better team than our Canes, and we don’t have a prayer of beating them this year. They will be ranked in the top four, and deservedly so. I don’t see them losing a game in regular season and very well may be playing for another Natty.
I hate to disappoint you but LSU did not play a clean enough game to win last night. I'll never believe that school is better than us and last year will NEVER happen again. If we go into that FSU game focused on the task at hand they gotta see us. FSU showed they are beatable but unfortunately LSU wasn't up to task. Contain that QB from all those runs and protect TVD and we can win. That game was close for awhile...we have to be mentally ready to go into trailerhasse and handle business. They aren't world beaters

The only reason I have any tolerance for the Noles is because of Bobby's support for the Canes program during our early years inspite of the **** gators trying to extinguish our program.
Bobby plainly refused to stop our annual series despite pressure from the Gator alumini and politicians to do so.
But Domers and Gators I despise. Followed by Ohio Taint and LSU (wont forget the taunting after that beatdown that started our fall)

Last edited:
The only reason I have any tolerance for the Noles is because of Bobby's support for the Canes program during our early years inspite of the **** gators trying to extinguish our program.
Bobby plainly refused to stop our annual series despite pressure from the Gator alumini and politicians to do so.
But Domers and Gators I despise. Followed by Ohio Taint and LSU (wont forget the taunting after that beatdown that started our fall)
**** them all

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you "respect FSU" or " want FSU to be ranked when we play them" or any other positive toward that program, you are

1) A clown;

Word

1) A clown;

IMG_1594.jpeg

Advertisement
In 2000, FSU was playing Oklahoma in the BCS title game. Miami was playing Florida in the Sugar Bowl. Since Miami had beaten FSU, and both only had one loss, there was the chance the AP poll would vote Miami national champion if both FSU and Miami won their bowl game.

I rooted for Oklahoma.

Been a Cane for life and always will be, and no, I don’t root for the Noles, but we have to be honest. Ray Charles could have seven that the Noles are today a far, far better team than our Canes, and we don’t have a prayer of beating them this year. They will be ranked in the top four, and deservedly so. I don’t see them losing a game in regular season and very well may be playing for another Natty.
Boo!!! Boo this man!!

Advertisement
Anyone who roots for or has anything positive to say about our biggest rival, is a mark, plain and simple.

And I agree with OP that this type of fan has likely never been to an FSU game, especially in Tallahassee. **** all of them and I hope nothing but misery and despair for everyone associated with that program

1) A clown;

And it seems half the FSU ****riders are the same ones who cant wait take shots at U coaches, players and fans.

Advertisement
Anyone who roots for or has anything positive to say about our biggest rival, is a mark, plain and simple.

And I agree with OP that this type of fan has likely never been to an FSU game, especially in Tallahassee. **** all of them and I hope nothing but misery and despair for everyone associated with that program
Love the usage of “mark”! Very appropriate and fitting for this thread.

I don't have room in my heart to hate FSU.. it's too full with hate of that school in Gainesville

I have an irrational level of hate for uF, would **** on the founder's grave.. feed the mascot to a shark.. disown family members if they don't speak ill of that ****-hole level of hate. That's at the top and will never be replaced

I DESPISE Alabama, ND, and Ohio State

I don't hate FSU. I've been to games against them in Miami and was in Tallahassee when the legend Kirby Freeman left his mark on history, and yet still don't hate them. And, they've never stopped playing us.. even when they could have. I respect that
That's too bad, because FSU is our archrival and direct competitor. Those programs are not.

Advertisement
Back