During times like these I miss the old Grassy chat

Advertisement
Oh my that’s right .. what was that all about again was sooo long ago
A guy had been posting about his gf for like a year. He then posted a pic of her and another poster knew the girl ("Dude that's Dana"). Apparently she was a college cam girl I think with massive jugs. They got her to post on the lounge a pic of her holding up a sign that said something like "I'm not your jugsy" and it went from there. It was so massive there was a Jugsy Gate I and II lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever happened to the following....

RickySixx
CiminoUM5
DeisCane
CanesForever
RaisinCane (I'm worried about our chances tell me we will roll. Plus the Hot or Not pics)

PhillyCane
MiamiMitch
SpiderCane
Dynasty
SniffCaneDeLaHora(Or something like that)
CaneBill
StormSurge
TheSwagger
MiamiJoe

RandomWalk .... I salute you.

Advertisement
I believe I used to have to use dial up internet to log onto Grassy.

Miami nights? Not sure if I got that screen name right.? Dude would fight with anyone at the drop of a dime. Grassy was awesome!

I also remember being on AOL’s Hurricanes Message Boards. It was bush league compared to Grassy but there weren’t any Mods on AOL so it was like the Wild Wild West.No rules!

He’s good. Still in the credit risk analysis banking world.
nah we live in lake worth.
Almost forgot to ask. Is Randy on this board? You don't have to tell me his screen name or you could dm it to me. What is his feeling on the state of the program? Is he excited about the future potential of all this talent or is he more cautiously optimistic?

Advertisement
Back