Dunmore OV

Advertisement
please Cager, i look at the Rams, Chiefs, Bears, Oklahoma, UCF etc.. and I dont see any 6-4 235 lb receivers that run 4.7

I used to like Cager. But after watching him stand there & not block, drop multiple wide open passes & not high point jump balls as a 6'5, 4th year Jr.. He needs to go. There's no excuse for him not to be able to do those things consistently at this point. Whats worse is his game has caused a lot of fans question Dugans for continuing to send him out there.

Advertisement
The goal should not be a number. The goal should be to play whoever is ready and contribute. Redshirt whoever isn't ready.
I think its a talent and numbers game. You get the best you can, and try to have 2 playable freshmen every year, to go with 2 sophomores that are ready, 2 elite Juniors and maybe an elite senior also. Sprinkled in are some solid kids that you can rely on, Malek Young types.

I personally think he doesn't end up with us if we don't take Seider as our 10th coach.

please Cager, i look at the Rams, Chiefs, Bears, Oklahoma, UCF etc.. and I dont see any 6-4 235 lb receivers that run 4.7

Cager sucks. It would be great if he transfers to open up a spot for one of our targets, but let’s not act like he’s the reason our offense sucks and looks nothing like those offenses.

Advertisement
“Sucks” is too strong of a word for Miami’s most productive receiver on the roster. Again, scheme and coaching can build a kids confidence to the point that he can catch almost anything. And when you consider that no Miami receiver this year showed true hands or consistent separation, I have to point to coaching.

I want Cager back, but if he wants out I’m not going to pretend that it’s a good thing and that it solves Miami’s WR hands/separation problems.

Fair enough. I can agree that “sucks” may be too strong a word, but we are talking about the most productive receiver on the 111th passing offense. I agree our scheming is terrible. The issues I have with him are that he catches everything with his body, his blocking is suspect and he makes very little attempts at passes that aren’t thrown right at his body (he alligator arms everything). Maybe those things can get rectified with coaching but he’s going to be a senior and he ain’t getting new coaches. Maybe a change of scenery benefits him.

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/What-Im-Hearing-on-John-Dunmore--126437132/

Visit went well and UM has given him plenty to think about. Although he was a lock to sign with PSU a few weeks ago, multiple people close to him there’s a good chance he flips to the U. Dunmore continues to go back and forth and There is talk that he may not sign next week. Also talk of that he may make an announcement at the Under Armour game. Ivins not ready to change his CB to PSU yet.

Advertisement
Mike Evans looks slow to me he just uses his body like nobody's business. Maybe Cager needs to give Evans a call. I'm not gonna dog Cager too much our wr's as a whole were atrocious. At least he made some plays.

Ezzard boy bye!
Pope non existent
Harley= butterfingers
Wiggins was butterfingers
Hightower needed more playing time

What? Lol, no he didn't
I don't remember any play of TB getting destroyed by anyone.
And even if he did (which he didn't), dude missed 2 games his whole career here in 4 years and one of those was against Charleston Southern his true freshman year and it wasn’t injury related so, so what? He was pound for pound one of the toughest guys we have had and is still that to this day in the NFL.

I don't even know why this was said as I didn't read before this but I'm assuming its about Couch. Couch will be fine, he will put on weight. Will he be Antrel Rolle physically? No, but he doesn't have to be.

Exactly. These are the type of cats Miami used to take to the bank.

Along the way we got lost in a never ending chase to find the NFL machine clone protypes. The Seantrel Hendersons , The Ryan Moores, or even worse trying to make perfectly fine football in clone protos like Anthony Chickillo who we did everything in our power to destroy. Bless'em for repping the U in the league. It did him nor his body any favors.

We let kids like Tecory go to Louisville, OSU
(Shazier), Bama ( Eddie Jackson ), or UCF/USF etc. Only to see them go beast mode on the Larry Cager / Akeem Jolla's of the world. . Guys like Ed Reed (GOAT), Rohan Marley, Santana Moss, Trajan Bandy are baked into the Championship DNA at Miami.

Don't know if this kid is an ace yet, but i do know we need Florida missiles on our roster by the dozen

Advertisement
Back