Dunmore OV

Advertisement
Shouldn’t be as excited about this as you guys are. Half the comments hated the kid when he choose another school, but more importantly this is indicative of missing someone else.

No it’s not. We lost Thomas, Richards and Langham. Our roster changes differently as the season went on and we now need 3 WR.

Advertisement
And Benjamin used to get destroyed by safeties

What? Lol, no he didn't
I don't remember any play of TB getting destroyed by anyone.
And even if he did (which he didn't), dude missed 2 games his whole career here in 4 years and one of those was against Charleston Southern his true freshman year and it wasn’t injury related so, so what? He was pound for pound one of the toughest guys we have had and is still that to this day in the NFL.

I don't even know why this was said as I didn't read before this but I'm assuming its about Couch. Couch will be fine, he will put on weight. Will he be Antrel Rolle physically? No, but he doesn't have to be.

Last edited:
What? Lol, no he didn't
I don't remember any play of TB getting destroyed by anyone.
And even if he did (which he didn't), dude missed 2 games his whole career here in 4 years and one of those was against Charleston Southern his true freshman year and it wasn’t injury related so, so what? He was pound for pound one of the toughest guys we have had and is still that to this day in the NFL.

I don't even know why this was said as I didn't read before this but I'm assuming its about Couch. Couch will be fine, he will put on weight. Will he be Antrel Rolle physically? No, but he doesn't have to be.
Lol maybe I'm tripping remembering one VT game where they got him good and some other game idk but I have no worry about Couch either I was saying Trav was small as **** too but could take whatever was thrown at him like IMO Couch will too with a rs thats all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Redshirting the ONLY CB in this class? Idk about that. That means our only freshman CB will be Bethel, unless Frierson or Ivey only played 4 games, and I know many like Frierson to eventually wind up at S. Seems to me Couch has to play unless Miami lands Elam or Dixon or Dent. Brownlee has okay size, and he's super physical, but he needed a Redshirt to work on his technique, dont know if he's gone for good, but he's a very physical kid.

Advertisement
Back