Dunlap to the gates

Advertisement
Yeah when he showed up to campus weighing over 400 pounds the staff knew he was born to be a ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dunlap looked like a pile of goo 6 months ago, but he must have done something to get his weight down, because he has look much better recently. Gators may have found a gem if the kid can stay away from Krispy Kreme... Maybe we make a late run if he shows up during his senior year.

Didnt someone mention he had a death in the fam and mom wanted him home or am i confusing him with someone else? Too many kids to keep up with

Didnt someone mention he had a death in the fam and mom wanted him home or am i confusing him with someone else? Too many kids to keep up with

Dee said his dad died and his mom wants him close to home. He's from Jax so UF makes the most sense.

Good player obviously if he keeps his weight down, but I'm really not worried about OL recruiting

Advertisement
I don't care if we wanted him or not, this is disappointing news. I don't want the gayters to have anything ever.

Advertisement
Dunlap looked like a pile of goo 6 months ago, but he must have done something to get his weight down, because he has look much better recently. Gators may have found a gem if the kid can stay away from Krispy Kreme... Maybe we make a late run if he shows up during his senior year.

Gators didn't find anything...the kid is highly ranked by all recruiting services. His only issue is keeping his weight in check.

400 LBS it had to be something else.
BIG GUS FELDER would have got him in shape in no time.
Navaughn Donaldson is down like 50LBS and No before everyone freaks out I'm not comparing the 2 of them skill wise(Nesta did say he was the best he faced which should say something about the kid)
And they say Kai-Leon Herbert has reformed himself as well
It had to be something other than just the weight thing
IN BIG GUS I TRUST

Advertisement
Back