Dunlap to the gates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes fans helping to create a canes tears thread. Stop.

Nah, I think all of us love Scaife, J Campbell and Reed. Those boys are high caliber and no one is complaining. But Dunlap has come on strong since the Winter when coaches last evaluated (and didn't pursue) him. If he has an equally good senior campaign, I hope we find room for him and try to steal him back from the Gates.

Advertisement
I don't care if we wanted him or not, this is disappointing news. I don't want the gayters to have anything ever.

Lol you missed searles post on twitter huh

What did he say?

Luke Stampeni quoted Dunlaps tweet and wrote something like Dunlap commits to Gators and Coach Searals wrote "good" on Luke's Twitter post. It was odd and good could have meant so many things but I think he honestly posted on accident

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't care if we wanted him or not, this is disappointing news. I don't want the gayters to have anything ever.

What did he say?

Luke Stampeni quoted Dunlaps tweet and wrote something like Dunlap commits to Gators and Coach Searals wrote "good" on Luke's Twitter post. It was odd and good could have meant so many things but I think he honestly posted on accident

There seems to be a little confusion about if the tweet actually came from Searls, but the fact it disapeared so quickly seems to imply it did.

This story may not be true, but it should be true.

What did he say?

There seems to be a little confusion about if the tweet actually came from Searls, but the fact it disapeared so quickly seems to imply it did.

This story may not be true, but it should be true.

AG2 posted this in the gatortears thread...

IMG_5531.jpg

Searels needs to be more careful. I truly hope and believe he was saying "good for you" and it wasn't meant to be disrespectful. The Richt brand is integrity, need to protect the brand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back